⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I lost majority of my gold bars be cause my screen froze

Coco_D
Coco_D Posts: 22 Level 2
edited May 2019 in Support
My candy crush app was frozen/lagging. So I was trying to hit the back button. While it was frozen I ended up purchasing 6 hours of unlimited lives. It cost me 69 gold bars. I'm extremely irritated because there is no way to cancel it. Why doesn't this have a confirmation screen so if something is hit accidentally you can  fix it. I can't believe I lost this many gold bars. I would never start playing this game after midnight for 6 hours, I like this game most times but I wouldn't sacrifice my sleep for it.

What can I do because I have no interest in playing this game for 6 hours.

EDITED TO ADD: I didn't need the lives I have stock piled about 20 from friends.

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Coco_D
    Welcome back to the King Community B)

We are very sorry for your problem, but the King not responsible for this problem.You bought an offer and you got benefit. So that it is a successful purchase.which not refundable.
    I can give you some tips, so that this problem does not repeat.What device you using for this game? 
  • Coco_D
    I play on an android device. Why is it that there isn't a confirmation button? Accidents happen all the time and it was an accident and I never even used up anywhere near the 6 hours
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Hello @Coco_D
    At this moment, the option is not in the game so this problem can be. but you can request to king for this option.
    Post your Idea here https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/post/idea/ideas-ccs
    For safe game play see here some tips 
    Make your device software auto update.
    Make your app auto update.
    Don't open game when battery below 25%
    Don't accept incoming call when you playing this game.
    Close all background running app before start this game.
    Make free device internal memory up to 2 GB
    I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, Please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Have a good day
  • Coco_D
    Thank you for your time in explaining that. I do have another question. Since the cAndy crush club thing has been put on the app. I can't log out of cAndy crush. I do my usual I got to the settings button hit the log out. It night lights the button but nothing happens. It just goes to the cAndy crush club ad thing. I've tried manually forcing the app to close, I also have restarted my phone. I don't keep anything else running while playing cAndy crush. I haven't been able to log out since this whole cAndy crush club came out. I don't want to reinstall the game because I'll lose all my boosters and rewards but I can't get it to log out. I usually have to hit log out, then another log out button will pop up but I can't get pass the first log out button.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    edited May 2019
    Hello @Coco_D
    Yes there is the argument for your statement. But at the moment we have no information about it.
    I request to you do not uninstall this game. and wait for reply from community moderator @Jelly Jenny
    Have a good day  :)
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi @Coco_D :waving: 

@Sukanta_Biswas is right, I recommend as well that you do not reinstall. Our Game Studio is aware of an issue that doesn't allow you to log out from Facebook in the game. Thanks so much while they are working on fixing it. Hopefully it's sorted out in the next game update. 

• Cathyrns
    Cathyrns Posts: 4 Newbie
    For the second time, I've lost my gold bars for no reason
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Cathyrns said:
    For the second time, I've lost my gold bars for no reason
    I have sent you a quick private message about your Gold Bar transactions. :+1:

• Linda_Ng
    Linda_Ng Posts: 2 Newbie
    I lost 69 gold bars 2 days ago with no apparent reason. I check in the game daily to collect free boosters. I only play on Wednesday’s when new levels come out each week. I can’t play anymore after I finished the top available level. However, when I open the game app last Saturday, I noticed my gold bar was down to two digit and the eternity live was about 2 hours. I was not playing and eternity lives was no benefit to me at all. Is there any way I can get my lost bars back?  as I would need them badly when the levels are getting more challenging. 
  • abdulfattah
    abdulfattah Posts: 1 Newbie
    For the second time, I've lost my gold bars for no reason visit manga sites

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?