Options
Amy_Clyne
Amy_Clyne Posts: 43 Level 2
I didn’t get any videos today for boosters 

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    Hello, @Amy_Clyne! You've probably exhausted your supply of videos. Sometimes when I watch a lot of videos I won't get any more for a few hours. If this problem persists, please let me know. 
    P.S. If this post answered your question, please click the "yes" button on this post when it asks "Did this answer the question?
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    @Amy_Clyne

Hi Amy! What device are you using to Play Candy Crush Saga?

The "Watch A Video, Get A Booster" with a Purple Play Button only appears on Mobile Devices like iPhone. I don't get them on Windows 10 App or on Facebook App. I noticed that they appear usually when I explore features like the Dynamic Duo or Build-A-Bot Challenge. When it appears, you get this game after game for a certain amount of time for as long as you don't close the app. If you do, it is not going to be there when you come back. You'll have to explore again. If you are lucky, you'll get it back again.

Hope this info answers your question! Please let me know if you have other concerns!

Thanks!
  • Amy_Clyne
    Options
    I play on my iPad,  and explored build a bot and dynamic duo, still no video. I’m not going to play until I get the videos so I can get boosters.
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    edited May 2019
    Options
    @Amy_Clyne you might be out of the test group that had the videos. We all have different versions of the game. One group will have a feature for a certain time and another group will have a different feature. 
  • Amy_Clyne
    Options
    Khaos said:
    @Amy_Clyne you might be out of the test group that had the videos. We all have different versions of the game. One group will have a feature for a certain time and another group will have a different feature. 

• Amy_Clyne
    Options
    I guess they think I will pay for boosters, I won’t, so if I can’t get boosters to help me, I will stop playing.Type your comment
  • Khaos
    Options
    @Amy_Clyne I now have the option to watch a video for an extra spin win I lose a level. If you are in the group that is out of the video for a booster, you should be getting a a new feature soon.
  • Amy_Clyne
    Options
    Khaos said:
    @Amy_Clyne I now have the option to watch a video for an extra spin win I lose a level. If you are in the group that is out of the video for a booster, you should be getting a a new feature soon.
    Thanks Khaos, I hope so, because I need the extra boosters. I asked a friend and is not getting the videos either.
  • Khaos
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?