Community discussion: No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives. All information HERE.
______
Welcome to the sweetest Community! Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up HERE!
🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive forum badges here!
___
Dexter Challenge: What would you prefer for Dexter's challenges? Vote Now HERE! // CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us what you think HERE!

Error 4894

Answers

• TRICIA4955TRICIA4955 Posts: 194 ✭✭✭
    Only problem with going to chrome is you will be about 30-60 levels behind.  
  • lguteriezlguteriez Posts: 14
    edited May 30
    Hello, you told me on FB that level 4894 was fixed. I just tried it and it still does not work. Also, you wasted a lot of my boosters, can I get some back????….. any update on this??? I just tried it again and is still broken!!!
  • SagaRSagaR Posts: 178 ✭✭✭
    I'm playing on iPad so for me this level is still some weeks off, and hopefully it will be fixed by then.. But on behalf of the players this directly concerns, and who have lost boosters, bot etc. I am wondering how it is even possible that a level like this is released in the first place? This is a glaring error that is obvious for anyone who tries to play the level even once - so has this level just been designed and then released with absolutely no testing?
    Good question SagaR.  Personally, I think this was intentional.  If they can create 30 levels in 1 week why can't they tweak one level in a day.  King still has a chip on it's shoulder for the glitch that let the players get free boosters (lots and lots of them) so I think this is there way of trying to get them back.  Not giving any more of mine up.  To heck with them.
  • lnd1stlnd1st Posts: 1
    I have the same issue with 4894. Still have 7 moves left with no nut and cherry on the board..
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 10,465 Superstar
    @lnd1st
    Game Studio team is currently looking closely into this, to determine what can be done to help you get back on track. Feedback such as yours is a great help and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know.
    We hope to have this issue fix very soon with the missing ingredient on this level. B) 

🎖️🎖️ Candy crush Saga Milestone badges & chance to win Gold bars here. 🎖️🎖️

Sukanta_Biswas we have been hearing "very soon" for over 24 hours.  Can you give us a more definitive time frame.  My thinking is if King can create 30 new levels every week, they surely can fix 1 level in a day.  Just remove the extra ingredients requirement.  Geeze.  
    @TRICIA4955
    Yes, your statement is logical. But this time there are some problems, so it's a little late. I'm also waiting for the level playing. :lol:  

• Michelle_GuyetteMichelle_Guyette Posts: 11 ✭✭
    I had bought boosters to help me through these last tough levels not knowing at the time there was an issue with 4894.  Once I hit that level I still had 20+ hours left on my boosters.  By the time it is fixed, my booster time will run out.  That is not fair.  Those boosters were bought to get me to the end of the episode.  Will King make right by that as well????  I surely would not have spent money on a broken game had I known in advance.  Just makes me so mad!  I surely hope they give me back what I lost because it was not an error on my part for sure.
    Don't hold you breath Michelle_Guyett.  King is greedy.  And it's hard to believe it's still not fixed.  Isn't it amazing how they can created 30 - 45 new levels every week but can't fix one in 24 hours?  
    Sukanta_Biswas do they have it fixed yet and we will be reimbursed for boosters we used to try and pass the level that doesn't work?
  • Liz-9Liz-9 Posts: 15 ✭✭
    @TRICIA4955 -  Went out for a few hours...  still not fixed.  Honestly, I can't be bothered playing... even for the silly island challenge.

@TRICIA4955
    Do not try until you get the correct news of the solution to the level. Keep an eye on the posting arrow, and we'll tell you here after the solution.

@TRICIA4955  30 gold bars 😁

Sukanta_Biswas who did you contact to get those gold bars?  I want something for the boosters I wasted on a level that has a glitch