Why can't I change my playing board?

Options
page7me
page7me Posts: 13 Level 2
Hi

Is it a rule with candy crush that after reaching a certain level in the game, the player is not allowed to change the playing board?  When I crossed level 3375, I noticed that I am not allowed to change my playing board.  I checked with my friend, who is at 1200 something and she is able to change her board.  What happened in my case?  Why should I not be allowed to change the board while other's can? How do I correct it?  Thanks!

Regards
Neha

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hello, @page7me! Not being able to change the position of your starting booster when entering and exiting a level is becoming quite common. Everyone is complaining about it, but it's actually something King implemented, not a glitch. I'm not sure why your friend doesn't have it. It could be that King is testing the removal of the feature on certain people and your friend wasn't one of them. Either way, this is a purposeful, and most likely permanent change.
  • brenda1966
    brenda1966 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    It’s like New Coke.  Only will King realize they’d made a mistake?   I wish people would stop spending money on this game until it is fixed.  I’ve been stuck on level 3143 since this change.  Boosters don't even help. It’s no fun playing when you can’t progress. 
  • page7me
    page7me Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    Hello @brenda1966, I can't agree with you more.  After all, we play this game to relax and have some fun( and some exercise of brain too).  Why should it be made unreasonably difficult!  Anyway, can't be helped!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?