⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 4093

Options
Andy_Loh
Andy_Loh Posts: 40 Level 2
edited January 2019 in Level Help & Tips
Does anyone has problem with level 4093?? The number of moves have been reduced from 35 to 25 which makes it impossible to clear.  Plus there are way too many licorices and hard jellies.  If you are not careful and destroy the mixer too early then no way you could reach the targets!!  Been stuck for more than 3 days now. Absolutely ridiculous!!

Answers

• Andy_Loh
    Andy_Loh Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options
    The licorices have now been reduced from 55 to 32 and number of moves increased from 25 to 28. Still required two lollipop hammers to clear off the remaining jellies at the end. Nevertheless, thanks to the Candy Crush admin team for fixing the level.
  • CEG-2
    CEG-2 Posts: 94 Level 3
    Options
    32 moves to clear 32 licorice, 59 jellies, and two spawners.  Have used all of my boosters to no avail.  Stuck on this level for several days....help!!!!! 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    @CEG-2

Hi there! 

Level 4093 is definitely a Hard Level. The Goal is here to Collect All Orders! 59 Jellies, 2 Magic Mixers & 32 Licorice In 32 Moves. Normally our instinct tells us to create Powerful Candies and try to match each of them with a Color Bomb or match Color Bomb to Color Bomb. In this level, you will have to analyze each of your move before you make it. You have to make sure you do not destroy the 2 Magic Mixers too early because they create the Licorice.

This is doable. I completed this level in 25 moves, with 7 moves left on the board. I posted the video on YouTube for you which you can watch right here so it can help you complete your level. 

Hope this answers your question and concerns!

Thanks!

https://youtu.be/_11qPoF0IPY

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?