⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Not receiving lives and the "Help" button no longer working to send friends +3 moves.

Options
Marilyn-3
Marilyn-3 Posts: 79 Level 3
I'm playing the old desktop version. Suddenly I'm not receiving lives  when I request them and the +3 help friends button is no longer working. I'm also not receiving requests either. What happened?

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Marilyn-3

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.
    There was a problem with the new update feature. Some players have this problem. We have already reported it. Hopefully this problem will be resolved soon 
    Have a good day  B)

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Marilyn-3

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.
    There was a problem with the new update feature. Some players have this problem. We have already reported it. Hopefully this problem will be resolved soon 
    Have a good day  B)

• Marilyn-3
    Marilyn-3 Posts: 79 Level 3
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Problem still exists. I am no longer receiving ANY lives from friends, nor are they receiving lives I send them. Also, the 3+ extra lives button is no longer working. It's as though I am playing by myself, receiving only the lives accumulated over time from the game itself. I'm receiving lives from players playing other games, but none from Candy Crush Saga. After four years, no longer fun.
  • Coug
    Coug Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options
    I'm playing on Google Chrome and having the same problem.  I agree - not as much fun all by myself.  I hope a fix or work around comes along real soon for all of us.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @Marilyn-3
    Please show me a screenshot of your game map 
  • Coug
    Coug Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options
    Where's the game map and how do I take a screenshot?
  • Mama_Mema
    Mama_Mema Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Problem started about a week ago. On Chrome, Internet Explorer and Android Mobile. All have same problem - can't get friends lives. I'm in Sugary Stage

• Mama_Mema
    Mama_Mema Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Problem started about a week ago. On Chrome, Internet Explorer and Android Mobile. All have same problem - can't get friends lives. I'm in Sugary Stage

• jmorgison
    jmorgison Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options
    Same problem with me.  I just finished Jelly Jungle state and cannot go any further without receiving tickets from my friends to advance to the next level.  King.com:  Please get this fixed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?