I can't receive or send lives for about a week now.

Options
djbingo
djbingo Posts: 13 Level 2
I am play on my pc, windows 7 and I can't receive or send lives for about a week now. When will this be fixed?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hello @djbingo
    We are very pleased that you have joined our king community. Here i am, trying to help you.🙏🏻

Tell me, are you using the old platform of the Kingdom? Show me a screenshot where there is no option of send lives.

• Marilyn-3
    Marilyn-3 Posts: 79 Level 3
    Options
    I'm having the same problem. The +3 button isn't working either. In the meantime, I've switched to play other games and THEY aren't working properly either....Can't send or receive lives in Pepper Panic, and can't even get past LEVEL SIX!! in Bubble Witch Saga 2. The level freezes up upon opening... What's going on?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @Marilyn-3
    King is trying to solve this problem, so be a little more patient  B)
  • lakegal2427
    lakegal2427 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Friends list disappeared from Candy Crush Saga. Can receive lives, but cause of no friends list appearing on previous levels...can't send lives. Very frustrating@
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Friends list disappeared from Candy Crush Saga. Can receive lives, but cause of no friends list appearing on previous levels...can't send lives. Very frustrating@

Please show me a screenshot here 
  • lakegal2427
    Options
    When I go to previous levels, it used to show my friends and their ranking on that level. Was able to send them lives. Now my friends & their ranking aren't showing! Please fix this!
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited June 2019
    Options
    djbingo said:
    I am play on my pc, windows 7 and I can't receive or send lives for about a week now. When will this be fixed?

@djbingo

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

Please verify that you are playing Candy Crush Saga on Windows 7 Stand Alone App! Is that correct? Do you login using your Facebook Account Log-in? 

When you click on the Heart next to your Profile Photo, what do you see? When you open the Play Screen, what do you see?

Please let me know!

Thanks! 
  • lakegal2427
    Options
    Facebook and Candy Crush Saga are synced. Everything is normal on the play screen. My level, rewards, etc. But NO friends list. Still able to receive lives. But no listing of my friends nor what place they took in previous lives, which enabled me to send them lives!!! Just fix it!
  • lakegal2427
    Options
    Well, got my weekly race back vs my friends on FB. Thank you. BUT, STILL CAN'T SEND THEM LIVES! You need to FIX THIS!!! PLEASE!!!
  • djbingo
    djbingo Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    Please verify that you are playing Candy Crush Saga on Windows 7 Stand Alone App! Is that correct? Do you login using your Facebook Account Log-in?   I am playing stand-alone on Windows 7.  I do not log in via facebook

When you click on the Heart next to your Profile Photo, what do you see? When you open the Play Screen, what do you see?
    Heart screen shows a bunch of people to help, but when I click to help them, the screen just stays there and doesn't help anyone.  There is a rope on the right that shows where I am on the path.

When are they going to fix the problem that does not allow me to send or receive lives? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?