⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

JELLY JENNY - I do have a question.....

Options
Jeeves
Jeeves Posts: 30 Level 2
You were most helpful before in sending me the required 'gold bars' to unlock the next episode but I tried to write back to you thru my email but it is a 'no reply' situation. Is the way it works here at King Community (I am still new at this)  that we can ask questions and receive replies and/or help from a King employee thru our personal email but cannot reply to that King employee thru our own email as well? If so, that means all correspondence must be in a public forum situation which doesn't make sense to me.

The other reason I was trying to contact you is that I am continually receiving emails to my personal email every time someone makes a comment about my original subject matter/question at the King website. How do I "unsign/unsubscribe" myself off the "thread" I am on with the King correspondence? I did not know when I joined the King Community I was going to be "inundated" with emails every time someone has a comment or question to ask of King.

I am quite frustrated by this as this all started because of the glitch in CCrush which hopefully will be FIXED SOON; and go back to the way it was before.

Again, I am NOT ON Facebook and we use Windows 7 with no plans to upgrade to 10. I keep hearing various references to Facebook with this game. Is it the intent of King to make it Mandatory to be on Facebook to play these games ultimately? It seems they're going in that direction with all the references made to it.

Anyway, I hope YOU received this email and can answer my questions and that I will be able to reply to you directly thru MY email if I choose to.

Thank you again Jelly Jenny.....
LZ

Best Answer

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Jeeves and welcome to our sweet community! You can prevent notifications from getting sent to your email by clicking on the bell where your notifications are then select notification preferences. There you'll have the option to choose what emails you receive from the community (if you don't want any emails at all, you can uncheck all the boxes.) The screenshot below shows where the notifications icon is. 

Answers

• RegalRenz
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Jeeves and welcome to our sweet community! You can prevent notifications from getting sent to your email by clicking on the bell where your notifications are then select notification preferences. There you'll have the option to choose what emails you receive from the community (if you don't want any emails at all, you can uncheck all the boxes.) The screenshot below shows where the notifications icon is. 

• RegalRenz
    Options
    Also if you'd prefer to speak with the moderator privately you have the option of sending her a private message. Just go to his/her page and select the message box. As for the glitch you're experiencing in Candy Crush, I'll leave that for @Jelly Jenny to address.

I hope this helps.
  • Jeeves
    Jeeves Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options
    thank you RegalRenz and I do hope to hear from Jelly Jenny very soon!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?