⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

where is tec support?

Options
Lynn_Allen
Lynn_Allen Posts: 19 Level 2
It has now been over a week, with still no tickets or lives. Nor have I heard anything about when this problem will be fixed.I am slowly drifting away from this game, primarily they do not want to maintain it.So when will the game be up and running before all this mess?

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @Lynn_Allen

Hi again, Lynn!

Do you remember your posting titled "lack of tickets" on June 7? Here is the link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/385134#Comment_385134 
    I responded on the same day but you did not get back to me. My memory is good because I remember your name looking at today's Unanswered Questions. If you keep on creating New Threads each time you come here, you won't get what you came here for and will never get your issue resolved. Please go back to your Original Posting, respond to my question and see what other players comments on your inquiry! This is what this Community is for.

Thanks!

• Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @Lynn_Allen, please keep in mind that not everyone here trying to help are the actual Superstar volunteers or the moderators. Members try to help when we can. 

The country these games are developed in are on a long holiday weekend. It will be at least Tuesday before we possibly get an answer. I hope it's resolved soon. 🤞
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Lynn_Allen
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

I hope you have playing this game through the browser on the Kingdom platform. n fact it is an old platform and there is no new features updated in the game. And King is not working on that platform. In the old game, the ticket was prevalent for unlocking episodes. But in the present, these options are not active in game. But it still available on old kingdom platform.
    Anyway, we heard there was some problem that you described.And we already reported it. But we have no information about when this problem can be solved.

The problem will surely be solved, but you have to be patient  B)
  • Keith_Mosby
    Keith_Mosby Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I didn't received my gold bars and claim reward for candy crush!!
  • Keith_Mosby
    Keith_Mosby Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi gain. I haven't received my gold bars and claim reward for candy crush!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?