New phone lost everything

yoopernurseyoopernurse Posts: 6
help! I finally caved and got a new iPhone, signed in to candy crush via Facebook as I was told I’d keep all my lives and boosters that way and guess what? They’re all gone!! All of them and I’m over level 4100. Please help, how do I get them back ??

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 5,329 Superstar
    Hello @yoopernurse

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻
    Booster's is stored on device memory in Android or iphone. This stored booster is not synchronized with the server. At this moment you can sync the Gold Bar's and your Levels.

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day 🙏

• yoopernurseyoopernurse Posts: 6
    so you’re saying I can’t get anything back??!! This is devastating! I’ve lost multiple boosters and over 1,000 lives!!!!!
  • KhaosKhaos Posts: 527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @yoopernurse in the ideas section of this forum is a topic for syncing boosters to the game so this doesn't happen. Please vote and hopefully it will be implemented. Here's the link https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/254459/losing-boosters-on-reinstalling-the-app#latest
    •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••