⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

game progress on two devices.

pdrylie
pdrylie Posts: 6 Level 2

I have filled out the contact form as you suggested. But I have not been contacted. Have not recieved an email or ticket number. I'm beggining to doubt their is any help out there. The two Kindle's are not connected at all. One shows level 1914 one shows level 12!

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend

@pdrylie

Hi there!

Do you play Candy Crush Saga by logging-in on Facebook? Can you tell me more about your issue so we can figure out a solution?

• pdrylie
    pdrylie Posts: 6 Level 2

@mercerik

Hi there!

I play candy crush saga through facebook on my older Kindle Fire HD. I want to play at same level on my newer Kindle Fire HD. The older one can't last forever. But when I play on the newer one it is starting from level one! I have tried removeing and replacing Facebook from both Kindles and removing and replacing the game from the new Kindle. I was told to submit a contact form with my I. D. # to King support. I did that and have never gotten a responce.

• mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    My two kindles recently are not in sync. Levels not matching up and my older kindle is not letting me collect sugar drop awards, wants me to connect to the internet which I already am??? I do not play through Facebook. Can you help with this problem?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?