Are you duelling with the best of the best? Here's Champion's Race!

Jelly_Jenny
Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
edited June 2019 in Discussions
To be the best, you’ll need to beat the rest!

In the ultimate test of Candy Crushing skills, we’re offering a Champion’s Race! 

Here for those who crave the challenge of sweet-switching and candy-crushing, the Champion’s Race will take the first three players from the Weekly Race and put them together for a unique and rewarding special race, to determine who is the player supreme!

How does it work?
When the usual Weekly Race ends, the top three racers will be awarded a Golden Ticket which grants them special entry into the special ‘Champions Race’.

When will I see it?
Each racer will know whether they’ve won a ticket, in the results page which appears at the end of the Weekly Race.

When the new week begins the Champion’s Race will appear on the game map for those who will take part.  This will be a small group of highly skilled players, so keep up your Candy gameplay and it could be you!

What do I have to do?
To be sure you can play for these excellent prizes, first focus on the Weekly Race.  Keep your Candy gameplay skills honed and sharpened and work your way up the leaderboard into the top 3.  Keep that position at the end of the week and if you place in the top 3, you’ll secure a Champions Race ticket.

What will I win?
Aside from the knowledge that you’re one of the best players of Candy Crush Saga, you can win a sweet loot of items to use in your game.

This feature is still running as a test which means you may not yet have this feature. To read more about how our tests work click here. If you have this feature, please feel free to leave your thoughts on the comment section. 

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    It sounds exciting @Jelly Jenny I am probably one of the lucky testers. Got a notification a few days ago and now I am working on it. I am #3 in Weekly Race now and hopefully, I will stay there so I can check out the Champions Race and see what is it all about 😊
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    I'm not seeing it so I'm not one of the lucky testers!
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited June 2019
    @Jelly Jenny

I first got Champions Race on Fun Events on June 13 after I was awarded my First Place Boosters Prize for the Weekly Race. It is fun but hard. Last night, I was number 17. Now, I am number 23. I am sure it will go down again until I resume my game.

I like the Episode Race because I won First Place since the start and won 5 Gold Bars each time. I also like the Fantastic Five (F5) which is a lot better than the Dynamic Duo. The Space Race is cool getting 6 Boosters, 1 use UFO, 1 use Coconut Wheel, 1 use Lollipop Hammer, 1 use Hand Switch and 6 hours of Color Bombs and 6 hours of Striped & Wrapped Candies. We really couldn't enjoy the fruits of our labor because we have other responsibilities to attend to. Another problem is is who could sit down and play for 6 hours anyway? My seat will probably get overheated and start a fire. 😉😉 😉 I can't sit down that long. Is there a chance of giving us the equivalent amount of Boosters to the number of hours? 

• mercerik
    edited June 2019
    Currently I Am Number 10

This is a fast-paced race. When I opened the game this morning,
    I was #33. Now, I am #10 with 31 Tickets. These people ahead of 
    me are good. PJ was in the Top 3 last night, now he is #8. It is
    easy to move down in this race than up. If my grip is tight, I might
     make it to the Top. Keeping a Positive Attitude. 😊 😊 😊
    You'll never know.

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    I have it as well! Hopefully, I'll keep my ticket. I'll go make sure I still have it.
  • _Elsa_
    @mercerik do you mind if I use your print screens as an example to show the players?  My picture isn't showing up in the message but I see how it works with your print screens.
  • mercerik
    @Elsa

You are welcome to use any of my ScreenShots in my postings if they can help you convey your message. 
  • _Elsa_
    Thanks @mercerik.  I haven't seen this yet in my game and others might not have either so I would like to have the print screens giving them an idea of what it's all about.
  • mercerik
    You are welcome, @Elsa! Anytime.
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    thanks for the champions race, i got it the previous week but time expired before I could get in the top 3
    for this week i  got a ticket and joined but it suddenly disappeared before the 2days expired i i don't know what happened!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?