📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Send lives button gone

Options
2»

Answers

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options
    I have the same problem and understand the answer of now having to pass a level to send lives....I think this is the most ridiculous change ever ! 🤬 come on King are you just trying to be as awkward as you can possibly be.
  • Me_1
    Me_1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I see that too but you can only send to people on the same level.  My friends are on lower levels.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello guys
    The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.
    They changed some rules for Send lives. Before, you could send lives through open a level, but now you can send Lives after passing the level.
    But I do not have any information about how long it can last. :) 
  • José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 555 Level 4
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hello guys
    The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.
    They changed some rules for Send lives. Before, you could send lives through open a level, but now you can send Lives after passing the level.
    But I do not have any information about how long it can last. :) 

And you think this is improvement? Come on, really? You know what I think? I think it's just "the next error". Always hoping they get things sorted, before it's really too late.

Have a nice evening...
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello José_Savelkoul
    I did not say that it has improved. They are trying to improve but maybe it's a deterioration for the players. Surely you can give your feedback to change these features.  :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?