Send lives button gone

hroehmhroehm Posts: 1
Hello,
I no longer have a send lives button. I then used the heart next to each players name, now it’s gone.

Best Answers

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 9,444 Superstar
    Hello @hroehm
    We are very pleased that you have joined our king community. Here i am, trying to help you.🙏🏻

Check your app update first. If already updated, Log out game from both id (facebook+kingdom) > Restart your device > Log in again. If not resolved, show me the screenshot of the problem.
    For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Tell us your feedback about Rainbow Twists Blocker, here.
    Join The Friends Saga's 2000 Club & Earn The Badge, here.

• BieneMajaBieneMaja Posts: 6
    I have the same problem. I don’t have the button anymore either as of yesterday. I play on iOS and have the current version of candy crush. 
    The attached screenshot shows that the option of sending lives to friends prior to starting a level is gone. 
  • BieneMajaBieneMaja Posts: 6
    Well this really sucks for high level players. Until now we had to scroll down forever to a level to find at least 10 friends, now I still have to scroll forever but IN ADDITION play the level, possibly lose a life, my bot and/or boosters just to send lives?! 
    That’s got to be a joke! What a way to mess with loyal players! 
  • lisa11lisa11 Posts: 1
    I also have the current version and my button is gone. 
  • jaynejaynejaynejayne Posts: 1
    I have this have the same issue. I’ve deleted the app and reloaded and still can’t send lives. All my friends are much lower then me but when I scroll down I no longer have the option. 
  • GeriGeri Posts: 5
    Cant sent lives now at all. I have contacted through help to be emailed back about now to receive lives & what to do. Receiving is not the problem so the response was so unhelpful. how are you supposed to play this game if you cant help ur fellow cc friends. That is how i thought this game worked . Sort it out King. 
  • cbukatycbukaty Posts: 1
    This is a terrible change and unfair to higher level players. Now I can’t see my friends at lower levels to give them lives! Nobody wins with this!
  • Me_1Me_1 Posts: 2
    I have disconnected from Facebook..restarted..cleared everything and I am completely up to date on Facebook and candy crush apps.. Still can't see my friends at the lower level as of yesterday.  I can get lives from them but not send. Is there no fix for this? 
  • Sharon_LooseSharon_Loose Posts: 115 ✭✭✭
    I have the same problem and understand the answer of now having to pass a level to send lives....I think this is the most ridiculous change ever ! 🤬 come on King are you just trying to be as awkward as you can possibly be.
  • Me_1Me_1 Posts: 2
    I see that too but you can only send to people on the same level.  My friends are on lower levels.
    Hello guys
    The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.
    They changed some rules for Send lives. Before, you could send lives through open a level, but now you can send Lives after passing the level.
    But I do not have any information about how long it can last. :) 

• José_SavelkoulJosé_Savelkoul Posts: 42 ✭✭
    edited June 16
    Hello guys
    The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.
    They changed some rules for Send lives. Before, you could send lives through open a level, but now you can send Lives after passing the level.
    But I do not have any information about how long it can last. :) 

And you think this is improvement? Come on, really? You know what I think? I think it's just "the next error". Always hoping they get things sorted, before it's really too late.

Have a nice evening...
    Hello José_Savelkoul
    I did not say that it has improved. They are trying to improve but maybe it's a deterioration for the players. Surely you can give your feedback to change these features.  :)