Space Dash: The Final Frontier

Options
2»

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @mercerik - actually Space dash is one of the predecessors of the build-a-bot like @Crimson_Dawn was trying to say.  You could always use it on previous levels; because some people can't use build-a-bot on previous levels they preferred Space Dash.  I have posted a screenshot below - 

As you can see it operates just like Build-a-bot.  You get a color bomb by winning 1 level (old or new). CB + stripe/wrap for the 2nd win, both + 3 extra moves for the third win, then win 2 more times and you get an additional strip wrap and finally win two more times and you get the full spaceship - 2CB, @ stripe/wrap +3 extra moves.  You can gather your wins just by playing the same level over and over again (which is what most of us would do).
    @bearwithme

I remember that Space Dash now that you've posted your ScreenShot. Sorry @Crimson_Dawn for the confusion. That is the one where you get the Helmet which is an easier one to accomplish than Build-A-Bot Challenge. The Space Dash and The Denise Star Dust were Games from the past. I don't understand why you have the Old Competitions and I have the New Ones. 

You have an iPad. Can you check from the iOS Settings under Software Updates if your Automatic Updates is Set To On? Can you also check from About if your iOS Version is 12.3.1 (16F203) Under Software Version?

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    @mercerik
    I have all the new events except for the Fantastic Five. I have. Champions Race, Denize's Star Dust, Dexter, and sometimes the Candy Pet. My iPad isn't exactly new, but my Candy Crush app is up to date, so I should be fine.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?