⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Build-a-Bot has completely disappeared

SagaR
SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
I just opened my Candy Crush Saga and discovered that my Build-a-Bot has disappeared. It's not that it is reset to zero; the entire Bot function is gone so I can't even build it up. I played a few rounds three hours ago and still had the Bot then; it was at maximum capacity as well. Any ideas about what might be going on..?

Answers

• tback
    tback Posts: 8 Level 2
    Same here. I had started playing more when I discovered it was back after taking a rather long hiatus. Hopefully just a short one this time. 
  • waazoo
    waazoo Posts: 14 Level 2
    Its frustrating...... they know we all want it and they keep giving it to us .....making us happy....   only to take it away yet again !!!
  • grr
    grr Posts: 100 Level 3
    Same for me -  why so many changes lately and NOT positive changes? Do we have to stop playing to get back the features that have made the game fun from the beginning?  I don't know what to expect day to day, it is frustrating!
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    It returned yesterday evening - although obviously reset back to zero.. It was gone just long enough to make me lose the Space Race - excellent timing, thanks for that! >:)
  • grr
    grr Posts: 100 Level 3
    @SagaR you are lucky - still nothing for me. 

Why does King keep taking away the things that make the game fun to play?  Why give some players an advantage and take it away from others?  How are any races or competitions fair under these circumstances?
  • Suzy0117
    Suzy0117 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Mine has been missing for two days now! The game is not nearly as fun without it....I'm getting downright bored. I keep checking to see if it's made a reappearance, but nope. What gives, King? 
  • Ledalasvegas
    Ledalasvegas Posts: 32 Level 2
    Agreed. If we can have new levels every Wednesday and the space race every Thursday, why can't we have a predictable build-a-bot feature? Just freaking pick a time frame so we know when we'll get it and stop with the mystery already!
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
      My BOT went away Monday as it often does, but hasn't come back. It's gone from Win 10 and from my new phone. On my old phone it's there, but it's the old version with the spaceships. Not fun playing todays new levels on win 10 without the BOT.  :(
  • WarriorPrincess
    WarriorPrincess Posts: 26 Level 2
    Really, what good is this forum if there is no one who answers the questions.  I thought this is where you turn when you need help and answers to game issues?  At least this is where King recommends you turn for help. I lost all inner game events, power ups, boosters, build-a-bot...everything when I had to get a new IPhone bc the other crashed.  I wrote to King and they offer no help at all.  I’m done dealing with King and playing this game.  I don’t believe for one second that they have no control over correcting any of the issues players have with their game. No one can tell me they don’t have a technical department. If you don’t have any way to collect free/earned boosters they’re counting on you buying them.  I talk with my pocketbook...not a penny more from me! I’m tired of being ignored.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?