I don’t get any videos for boosters

Options
smayasi
smayasi Posts: 1 Newbie
I have an iPhone X and get ZERO options of watching a video for boosters. My son has an IPhone 8 and he gets them, I play on an iPad with my daughters account and they appear there but absolutely nothing prompting me to view a video on my iPhone. I’ve dont all the tips, uninstall/reinstall. Describe candy rush from FB and re link etc. I’ve looked at permissions etc and I am at a loss. Can anyone shed some light? 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello smayasi
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    If you not received ad videos  that mean you are now not under the testing group.
    However, you can check app update & internet. These may also be the cause of this problem.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?