📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What do different colors mean in Saga

2»

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited June 2019
    Deryck said:
    @mercerik lol OP posted this a year ago. Doubt she ever came back. Also, it doesn't sound like your info addresses what she asked as she specifically asked about blue and green, which are missing in your post.
    @Deryck

This Topic was listed in the Hot Topic before I responded. You were right, in the Game Map, the Green is a Completed Ingredient Level. You are an observant player!
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    @mercerik Makes sense how you found it I guess. But it doesn't change that the posted date "September 2018" is right under the original post.

I was referring to your explanation of what the colors mean:
    "Normally, the Pink is an Easy Level, the Purple is Hard Level, the 2 Shades of Blue is Super Hard Level and the Blackish Blue/Dark Purple is Nightmarishly Hard Level."
    That doesn't include anything for blue and green, which as you quoted were 2 colors OP specifically asked about. If your explanation is the colors represent a level's difficulty, then what difficulty is blue and green?
  • Deryck
    @mercerik Also, I know that the light green with no number is referring to a coming (yes, ingredients ◔_◔) level. But look at luvanurse's screenshot of the actual green.
  • mercerik
    @Deryck

If you didn't notice, I only responded to Gail not the luvanurse. Got it?
  • Deryck
    edited June 2019
    @mercerik mhm, I know you chose to respond to the original post only. And I'm still saying your explanation to it didn't touch on what Gail asked for - knowing what the blue and green meant. And then after I asked, still no answer was given. So I will ask it again: If your explanation is the colors represent a level's difficulty, then what difficulty is blue and green?

Sorry if this seems overly aggressive. Only reason I point it out is the reason King/its support staff gets a bad rap: people (including me) have the experience of King support not reading/not understanding what they say.
  • mercerik
    edited June 2019
    @Deryck

Do you ever get a hint that it is necessary to stop, especially when you get a compliment or a polite praise? Or are you like a freight train that keeps on going? If you want to get a good answer to your inquiry, you have to stop your motor and treat people nicely just like how you want yourself treated. You don't want to blow somebody's top on you before you get it.
  • Deryck
    @mercerik I am a bit of a Sheldon Cooper, it's true. ;)
    It's too bad the forum doesn't have the option to +1 more than one thing. 

😁

Enjoy the rest of your day! Sorry for being a pain!
  • mercerik
    edited June 2019
    @Deryck

Learn to put a "Sock" on your "Yapper" and you'll gain friends here!!! You sound like a "Nagging Wife" with a Tobacco on her "Mouth"!!!
  • Deryck
    edited June 2019
    @mercerik aw, my post was held for approval. Feel free to ignore it in the next 3 days - or however long it takes to get posted. Or not. ;)
  • Deryck
    @mercerik So long as you know I'm right, and you're wrong. 

👌

😆
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?