⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

If I tap to skip at he end do I miss out on points?

Options
jmartin5
jmartin5 Posts: 1 Newbie
If I tap at the end do I lose points? 

Answers

• Robin_Slusher
    Robin_Slusher Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

If I tap the Tap Here to Skip option, do I lose Score points and  boosts that help me earn more points if I hadn't "tapped here"?

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Robin, did you try it both ways to see if it made a difference?

• sukumar
    sukumar Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    No. You get all the points as if the game would have continued on its own.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @jmartin5 and @sukumar, I tested it out one day on my game because a player wrote here asking that.  When you skip to end you do get more points; however, if you wait for the level to end on its own you get a higher score than just skipping.  So perhaps if you are playing to score higher on the leader board then you will get more points but not as much as if you let the level end on its own.
  • KLRWMGreen
    KLRWMGreen Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Just finished level 3309.  Closing the level has been running for over 30 minutes and right now I have  over 7 TRILLION points and it's STILL going like crazy with NO end in sight.  Good Grief.  Sure the points are great but how much longer will it run????  I plan to "Tap here to skip." once it gets to 10 TRILLION.  LOL
  • KLRWMGreen
    KLRWMGreen Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I posted earlier that on level 3309, closing the level was taking a very long time and that I had accumulated over 7 TRILLION points.  I miss counted the digits as they were racing by!  My sincerest apologies.  It took over an hour but the score I ended up with was 118,955,360 when it finally came to an end.  WOW but that is a HUGE score.  Yeah, I took a picture of it.  LOL
  • annabyrne100
    annabyrne100 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I am at level 3309 now and am at 35 million points. I don't want to close it because there is a lot of color bombs and there is a contest going that give you treasure with the most color bombs.!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@annabyrne100 Level 3309 is perfect for Dexters challenge always let it run and take its course as not to easy to get in with 5 moves and you get a lot of color bombs when you leave it

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?