Why did you take my hard earned boosters.

Options
randiharris
randiharris Posts: 4 Newbie
Ive. Spent months trying to build my booster supply came on today and all my work was for nothing. The saved lives were there but you just took my boosters. Way to loose players King. Why would I struggle to save up again when you juat take them from me. 

Comments

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Hello, and welcome to the sweetest community @randiharris! Did you recently have to change devices, log out and back into your account, or uninstall and reinstall the game? If so, then it is worth noting that any in-game boosters or lives stored on your device after performing one or more of the following actions above will be lost. Why? Boosters and gifted lives are not synchronized by your player profile. This is partly a matter of convenience to the player. For example, while gold bars should be transferred after performing one or more of the actions listed above, you can only use them while your device is online and connected to the store where the game originated. Boosters, on the other hand, can be used while either online or offline. It is also worth noting that because of this, it is highly recommended that you don’t accumulate too many boosters or gifted lives to help minimize/ prevent a large loss both gifted lives and/or boosters. I hope this proves helpful for the future! Have the sweetest rest of your day! 
  • randiharris
    randiharris Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    No I did none of the above. Same phone did not even log out. In fact I was just playing an hour before but phone died recharged and came back to no boosters excess lives were still there however 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?