⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3760 mystery boosters are not appearing at all

Options
I see there was an issue with this back on Oct 7. I just made it to 3760  and played the game 12 times and not one mystery candy appeared

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @PROUDCAGLEHEAD  one person wrote about this on Oct 7th but never wrote back.  The studio will not make a change in a level if only one or two players comment.  What usually ends up happening is that some players come here and report a level but then the following day they write back on their message saying that they cleared it.  So when the studio sees those second responses they feel that the level is doable.  Since only that one person and now you are saying this, I don't think that King will make a change immediately.  These higher levels require boosters now.
  • PROUDCAGLEHEAD
    PROUDCAGLEHEAD Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options
    Ok, thanks.  Yes, I did finish it without mystery candies
  • jgrimm
    jgrimm Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    It's frustrating that it is now June 2019 and this problem hasn't been fixed.  The mystery candies never appear.  It's messed up that the expectation is to burn specials accumulated along the way or purchased (for those that spend money on the game) to beat a poorly designed or flawed level.  Please fix the issue.
  • zgabayk
    zgabayk Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    This is ridiculous!! PLEASE FIX THIS LEVEL! Also, when I Google this level, it seems some people's looks different than what I have. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?