⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga Level 4977

Peter_Tornaros
Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5
This level is ludicrous. I arrived at the level with a full compliment of boosters from completing a number of levels on the first try. It should be noted that I utilised banked boosters and extra turns to complete these levels. Then you arrive at Level 4977 and all your collected boosters are useless as once all the chocolate is eliminated before it grows to 13 pieces the game is over with the message "Oops". Subsequently I have lost all my boosters and then the game becomes virtually impossible as you can't eliminate the bombs without eliminating all the chocolate !!
Did anyone check or play this level before it was released ???

Comments

• Katsby
    Katsby Posts: 38 Level 2
    edited June 2019
    I came here because I experienced the same thing.  It does not make sense.  

EDIT:  Tried again and it works fine.  Just let the chocolate eat the last bomb.  I was trying to hit the last bomb and that isn't enough to take care of the chocolate.  JUST let the chocolate eat ALL the bombs while you work on capturing the keys.  Finished it with 3 moves left.  Easy now when you let it happen. 
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5
    edited June 2019
    I eventually got it, but my main point is, I had to wait until all my boosters automatically given were exhausted. Fish which I had for 2 hours were the main problem as they would eat the chocolate.
    This is hardly fair, and therefore I believe the level was very, very poorly designed as this was not taken into account.
  • Cheryl_Boger
    Cheryl_Boger Posts: 1 Newbie
    I accidentally deleted my candy crush saga. When I re downloaded it. My level 1. How do I get MY LEVEL BACK???

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?