What happened to the "Send lives"-button?

2Next

Answers

• ColabearColabear Posts: 3
    Yes this has annoyed me so much. Also I can't use items that I win on my daily spin. They are not showing up.
    Also where is the win extra lives spinner gone?
    Needs fixing as I can't get past a level. Lol
  • KhaosKhaos Posts: 527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What level are you on @Colabear? There's several levels where you don't have the option to use boosters. As far as the spin for extra lives, you were probably in a test group for a period of time and it's run out. I have never seen a wheel to spin for extra lives, but now have the option to watch a video for a free spin to win extra moves when I lose a level. You will probably get a new feature soon.
    •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

• ColabearColabear Posts: 3
    Hi @Khaos,
    I am on level 1108. Sorry I should have been abit clearer, rather than just a spinner for extra moves I meant where you can watch a video to spin for extra moves. I had it for ages but it has suddenly vanished. 
  • José_SavelkoulJosé_Savelkoul Posts: 42 ✭✭
    edited June 21
    Thanks everyone for the feedback! I have been passing them onto our game studio. I will let you know when I hear updates! 

Can I ask you a question? Why do you keep messing things up? For 15 days I was able again to send out lots of lives with just one click. Today I found the very annoying "My account"-button to be back again where there should be a "Send lives"-button. Why are you doing your very best to just ruin the game? Please do get this sorted asap. Don't you see you're losing it if you don't? Wake up please before it's really too late. People are getting really frustrated with the game like this, even quitting the game. Less players, less money for Activision. Thanks in advance.
    Have a nice day...
  • vicky68vicky68 Posts: 14 ✭✭
    I have lost the live button and its very annoying. I am with Jose Savelkoul on this 
    please get your acts together 
  • Bonnielou35Bonnielou35 Posts: 3
    Yes please take this “my account “ off candy crush!! I can’t send lives at all it’s like I’m the only one playing shows I’m the only one after you press your level and you can send lives to people no shows up just says “me” this morning I couldn’t even play because I only had 1 life all my notifications on lives were gone no mail at all so please fix this ASAP! I have been playing for about 7 years now off and on I’m on level 3470 but this is the first time I have really wanted to delete this his game
  • Kathy_KishKathy_Kish Posts: 3
    Mine too. I can send them one at a time instead all at once 
  • Sharon_LooseSharon_Loose Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
    My send lives has moved to the end of the level instead of the beginning, this really isn’t on King, it means not being able to send lives unless you play the level and risk losing a life yourself. Also being at the end it’s far easier to miss especially as it’s part hidden behind the level 
  • Kathy_KishKathy_Kish Posts: 3
    It's annoying to send a life one at a time. There should a better way to do this, go back to the original way. With all my friends on my list takes about 5 mins to send one and having to scroll to the beginning to send a life cause some of them aren't as far as me or they are pass me . Just give send all button back. PLEASE