Level 3444

Options
Gia
Gia Posts: 17 Level 2
Hi.  I cannot pass this level - 3444.   There are only 20 moves given.   All the "help" videos show 27 moves.  WHY is Candy Crush always changing the number of moves?    :(    IF I happen to clear 2 of the 4 ingredients, then I can't get rid of the licorice to get the other 2 ingredients. 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hello Gia
    We are very pleased that you have joined our king community. Here i am, trying to help you.🙏🏻

Initially when King releases a level, it is for Test. And the king want to get feedback from the level players. According to feedback, the level is changed. You've seen the old video so you saw changes.

Level 3444 is not very difficult. Keep in mind that your goal is to drop 4 cherries, but there is no target to break icing's or clean jelly's. First, collect the keys and then break the icings on the cherry drop path.

Check out this video if necessary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lejtGFCtmBU
  • Gia
    Gia Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    Hi.  Thanks for your response.  I've went through my 5 lives twice- using boosters - and still can't seem to pass this level.   Hopefully, I will get lucky soon.   =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?