⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why so many waffles for level 3942??

Monique_Szetho
Monique_Szetho Posts: 54 Level 3

Bottom left hand corner: clear waffles but replace by more with triple layers.

How do you expect one to clear these.  I even used my precious UFO and it cleared 2 out of the 5 and the other 3 has double or triple layers.  King:  you are making it impossible to pass this level and I have tried umpteen times and used up all my hammers and switches not to mention scrolling to play DASH, BOT and extra hours of CBs from DIDI and even 6 extra hours of CBs and wrap combos from winning the Space Contest yesterday.  Give us a break...…….

Best Answer

• Monique_Szetho
    Answer ✓
    Level 3942:   It took me 3 days (Nov 3 to 6, 2018) to beat this level.  I must have played this one 100 times!   I used 3 switches & 2 hammer to whack the bottom left waffle blocking the last jelly!  BTW I got 1,107,940 points for winning this level with 3 stars!  In those days we don't have perks (BOT and DOUBLE BOT) like we do now (June 22, 2019 today!). That was 7 months ago and now this level emerges again.  Since then the level has changed from 26 moves to 32, 29 jellies to 56 and 6 poppers remained the same. There are less layers of waffles and it is doable with just 2 hammers for that last wayward jelly covered by double waffles …. at the bottom left!!!!

Answers

• Julius
    Julius Posts: 79 Level 3

I know right... Took me awhile to get this level done. Please save your UFO's for level 3944, you're gonna need it. Since I don't have them, I feel like I'm quiting for good.

• eanz
    eanz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Im not a bike to clear this level because the wrapped candies kept bursting on the top left hand of the game and it doesn't looked like it's ever gonna stop. 
  • Monique_Szetho
    Answer ✓
    Level 3942:   It took me 3 days (Nov 3 to 6, 2018) to beat this level.  I must have played this one 100 times!   I used 3 switches & 2 hammer to whack the bottom left waffle blocking the last jelly!  BTW I got 1,107,940 points for winning this level with 3 stars!  In those days we don't have perks (BOT and DOUBLE BOT) like we do now (June 22, 2019 today!). That was 7 months ago and now this level emerges again.  Since then the level has changed from 26 moves to 32, 29 jellies to 56 and 6 poppers remained the same. There are less layers of waffles and it is doable with just 2 hammers for that last wayward jelly covered by double waffles …. at the bottom left!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?