Fantastic Five (F5): Nice Addition To My Power-Ups Challenge

mercerik
mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
I just got this Fantastic Five (F5) added to my Power-Ups Challenge.
It is awesome to have more Booster Generating Challenge.
Why not? Bring them on!

This is a ScreenShot of what popped-out after beating Level 4221.
According to this a Team was found.

These are the things the Team Needed to Complete
to win the Sweet Rewards.
From what it seems, it is quite similar to
Candy Crush Soda Saga's  Mr. Toffee Fair without
the presence of Mr. Toffee which is understandable
because his hands are quite full with CCSS MTF assignment.

Comments

• mercerik
    edited June 2019
    Fantastic Five (F5)
    The Best Ever Challenge King Has Created
    5-Star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rating

I had the most fun playing Candy Crush Saga today, Thursday, June 6. I got this Fantastic Five Team
     Challenge yesterday but didn't fully enjoy this till today. With this in combination with Boosters from
    Build-A-Bot Challenge, the Dynamic Duo, Candy Quest, Watch Ads, OMG, it felt like I was invincible.
    I beat Level after another in One Try. I won the Episode Race twice already. I am heading towards my
    third. I completed 45 levels in short period of time. It was unbelievable. Our Fantastic Five Team only
    needs 1050 more points to get the Top Prize. I was already singing Tim McGraw's song
    "I like it, I love it, I want some more of it". ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Unfortunately, the fun came to an end for whatever reason I had no clue. My Build-A-Bot Boosters
    while at its Maximum Efficiency were taken away without losing a life while I was playing.
    Bummer, I had to stop because my other Boosters were all used up. How can this happen?
    😭 
    😭  😭

The Team only needs 1050 more points to win the Prize.

My third 5 Gold Bars if I finish the Episode tonight.

• mercerik
    Tim McGraw   |   I Like It, I Love It (Official Music Video)

https://youtu.be/yHtLF6IicNk
  • mercerik
    edited June 2019
    The Fantastic Five (F5) Challenge Is Still Awesome

You can never go wrong with this being teamed up with 4 other randomly chosen people, unlike
    the Dynamic Duo where you are stuck with one who never bother to contribute. It is worth the work.

• TheWonderGinger
    TheWonderGinger Posts: 20 Level 2
    how do I get this crap off my account? 
    I do not want any part of this challenge.  I hate it.  I do not want my stuff shared with strangers and I don’t want to be in a group. 
  • mercerik
    edited June 2019
    how do I get this crap off my account? 
    I do not want any part of this challenge.  I hate it.  I do not want my stuff shared with strangers and I don’t want to be in a group. 
    @TheWonderGinger

I understand that you don't like this Competition. I have been playing the Fantastic 5 (F5) since June 5. The only thing I shared with these 4 other players in the group are the Boosters once we raised 10,000 Points. I share more information when joining Communities than this. I don't know them, they don't know me. The only thing they know is my first name not unless they look me up which is not a big deal. I don't even pay attention to their names.

This is a Game Feature. You can't take this off of your account. You can't delete this from your Candy Crush Saga Game App. This is a nice way of being rewarded for playing hard. It used to be a fast-paced scoring at the beginning but now it is slowing down because of the difficulty of each level. It is surely a lot better than the Dynamic Duo. My Duo is non-existent. I have been working alone since the beginning. I changed my partner but I got one of the same so why bother?

When you play the Episode Race, you are also competing with strangers for the first place to win 5 Gold Bars. In this competition, the only difference is, you are not working as a Team like the Fantastic 5. You are trying outrun each other to win the Gold Bars.

You are competing with worldwide players in the Champions Race and Space Race. This is how it is when playingwith one of the most popular games worldwide. The only way you can keep your privacy is by playing Single Player Game but that wouldn't be fun. Wouldn't it? 

When you go to the Game Map Settings, there is nothing that can opt you out of this competition. Here is a ScreenShot of it. Just treat it like it doesn't exist if you really don't like it.

Hope this answer your questions or concerns!

Thanks!

• TheWonderGinger
    Well I’ve uninstalled it and won’t be playing again.  I do not like playing with strangers.  I don’t want to play with strangers.  I. Don’t. Want. To. Be. Paired. With.  People.  I.  Don’t. Know.   

I don’t care about boosters.  If I want them I’ll buy them.  

I sont care care about team play.  I don’t want to play on a team. 

Instead of forcing this unnecessary crap on us, you people should give us the option to opt out since the players are the one who pay your salaries. 
  • mercerik
    Well I’ve uninstalled it and won’t be playing again.  I do not like playing with strangers.  I don’t want to play with strangers.  I. Don’t. Want. To. Be. Paired. With.  People.  I.  Don’t. Know.   

I don’t care about boosters.  If I want them I’ll buy them.  

I sont care care about team play.  I don’t want to play on a team. 

Instead of forcing this unnecessary crap on us, you people should give us the option to opt out since the players are the one who pay your salaries. 
    @TheWonderGinger

Just so you know, I don't work for King. I am a player like you, a member of this Community. Yours and other players money don't pay my salary. I understand your frustration. Not everybody share your fear of strangers. If you feel like this game is not for you, then find something that fits what you like and what you need, a Single Player Game. 

Whatever your decision is to quit or not to quit the game, is a decision you and you alone can make. It that's what makes you happy, then go for it! 

Thanks for visiting this Community! 
  • TheWonderGinger
    It’s not a “fear of strangers.”

its a “I don’t want my crap tied to someone else” 

it’s a “I like my privacy.”

it’s a “I don’t want any part of my life shown to strangers.”

It’s a “We should have options on what to do with our games.”

this is is why I don’t use my real name on Facebook. 
    This is why I don’t use Instagram. 

This is is why I keep my private life PRIVATE. 
  • mercerik
    edited June 2019
    @TheWonderGinger

You might want to express this opinion in the Ideas Section and get some Votes from people who likes their Privacy protected like you do. Your Opinion will be better noticed and served in this category than posting on a Thread like mine. My suggestion is to keep your cool so you get served and recognized. Here is the link so you can go straight to that Category: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/ideas-ccs

Thanks for the response! I respect your opinion. Hopefully, you get that Option!
  • TheWonderGinger
    That was me “keeping my cool.”

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?