⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga 1027 missing ingredients and can't finish level

Options

Answers

• nbailey83
    nbailey83 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Yes exactly the same, I uninstalled then started from scratch but signed in with Facebook so I was on the same level. It soooooo annoying 
  • Naseegah
    Naseegah Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Same problem here. 6 hours+ of free boosters, but I will now loose it because the third hazelnut never ever appears, only 2 cherries and 2 hazelnuts appear when the game starts but sugar crush needs 3 hazelnuts, I've watched numerous ads to get free moves, but still no third hazelnut ever appears and this is extremely frustrating. I drop the on screen ingredients within 20 moves and spend the remaining just aimlessly swapping candy hoping the nonexistent 3rd hazelnut appears
  • Naseegah
    Naseegah Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    So what happens to my boosters I have now which will be lost in 2 days? I have 6 hours plus that will be pointless playing the same level over and over

Sukanta_Biswas said:
    Hello kelcord
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

Yes, your statement is true, there is a low cherry. The same problem is in my game, so I am reporting it. Keep a little patience, hope that the problem will be resolved within 2 days.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Naseegah
    Hopefully this should be the main goal of solving problems of the game at this time. B)
  • agnesdorinda
    agnesdorinda Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Same problem  here😭, 
    I  hope it will be fixed soon.
  • zain86
    zain86 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi,

I just registered to report the same issue. It seems there is a system error, or something because it seems impossible to get 5 products. Only 4 items are showing in the game!

• Savrin
    Savrin Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    If you please take a look at the image below. This level is impossible to be passed. 
    I can find lots of tutorials on youtube etc. but the level look completely different then below. (No chocolate)
    I have to get 3 nuts and 2 cheries but there are only 2 Nuts and 2 cheries on the map.

I already cleared the fruits within few steps and cleared the whole level thousands times.
    The 1 more nut is not falling down, there is no place where is could drop down. 

I am stuck on this level can't do anything :( Help me I am addicted to Candy Crush Saga !!! hah :)
    @Admin @Moderator @Help

• Savrin
    Savrin Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Oh.. I only seen now that there is lots of thread open about bugged level 1027 :) 
  • knighttaylor17
    knighttaylor17 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I thought it was just me. I was like WHERE IS THE OTHER INGREDIENT???? 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello Savrin
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

The problem has already been reported, hopefully it will be resolved in 2 days. B)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?