⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can't connect to facebook or Kingdom

hthrkim
hthrkim Posts: 5 Level 2
It's been about 3 weeks now that I can't connect to facebook or kingdom from candy crush. I have the current version and I've tried different things.  I'm ready to uninstall the app and reinstall but that would mean I would lose the progress.  I'm on level 4132. How do I make sure I keep my level? 

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    hthrkim said:
    It's been about 3 weeks now that I can't connect to facebook or kingdom from candy crush. I have the current version and I've tried different things.  I'm ready to uninstall the app and reinstall but that would mean I would lose the progress.  I'm on level 4132. How do I make sure I keep my level? 
    @hthrkim

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

For starter, please tell me what device are you using to play Candy Crush Saga! What is the Operating System that is currently running in that device? If that is a Computer, is it Windows 10? Is your Operating System regularly updated? What browser do you use to connect to both Facebook and the Kingdom?

You said you've tried different things. Can you tell me what you did? It would help if you could give me details on what happened when you tried to Connect. Can you take a ScreenShot of what happens when you try to connect?

Please let me know!

Thanks!  
  • hthrkim
    I am on a Samsung S8. When I try to connect to FB, it says Sorry. You don't have access to the kingdom right now. When I try to connect to Kingdom, I out in my password and it says something really quick and it's so fast I can't see it.

I tried going I to FB and making sure candy crush has permission. And then based on someone's suggestion, tried removing the permission and then adding it back. I have not tried deleting FB as some suggested for I think it maybe not be a FB issue since it won't connect to Kingdom either.
  • hthrkim
    It's been almost four weeks actually and really frustrating. I can connect to internet on other kingdom games but not candy crush. Im about to uninstall and reinstall which means  I'll lose my progress . If it works it'll take me back to where I was a month ago when I was last connected to Kingdom. I am on level  4135 in reality.  Can you please get me to that level?
  • hthrkim
    I reinstalled. It took me back to 4103. I had moved up 32 levels in the month I didn't have access to the internet for candy crush. Damn. Guess I should've just reinstalled earlier. Would still love a response back letting me know if you can put me at my real level 4135.
  • DK-4
    DK-4 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2019
    I play on an iPad and just did the latest Candy Crush update this morning. I have also been unable to connect to the Kingdom for several days.  I am not connected through FB.  Plus, when I try to log in to see if I can connect, I get a message that an unknown error has occurred. It’s the same on my iPhone which also has the current version.  Is the game down?  This question has NOT been answered.  I can send a screenshot of the error, but didn’t want to include it here as it has my email in it. What’s the problem and when will it be resolved?  Also, I’m not DK-4, I’m DK in the game, so not sure where this comes from. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?