⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

When are you going to get rid of timed boosters

Putts
Putts Posts: 111 Level 3
Many of us have tolerated the changes for the worse. No more sugar drops, no more build a bot for past levels, but could make it through. But the inability to get regular boosters for past levels has got to be the worst. I'm down to playing once a day to check to see if it's over. I don't watch advertisements either.
Someone please fix this mess

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,523 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Randal_Groat, Hope you are having a nice time in the Community :)

The Idea of "Removing Timed Boosters" has been already suggested and it is Active :+1:   https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258955/get-rid-of-timed-sugar-drops/p1

All we have to do is "Vote Up" for that suggested Idea.  It so happens that, the more votes an Idea receives, the more chances of it to be implemented!  Hence, instead of making a new Idea, if you can request your friends also to vote for the above Idea, it will be helpful!!

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Putts
    Putts Posts: 111 Level 3
    Ok, what is an acceptable number. It has over  70 upvotes, and 1400+ comments that I scrolled quite a ways through and could not find any in support
    Is it 5000, 10,000. For a topic that hasn't been up very long it seems to have the most negative comments I've seen.
    Just give me a number that we have to meet to get it through to somebody what a failure this is.
    And I'm not having a nice time in the community

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?