⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

4999 Programming Error - Please Fix

Level 4999 appears to have a programming error.  The level requires you to clear the icing, along with collecting 12 red and 12 yellow candies.  The initial board gives you 24 "checked" candies to provide the red and yellows required.  However, opening the checked candies does not result in 12 red and 12 yellow candies.  It opens more candies of one color than the other, and then gives you the "Oops.  Level Failed!  Not enough order targets available" error.  If we are only given 24 checked candies, they need to provide the required candies to complete the level.  On a recent attempt, I had 4 reds left to collect; 4 checked candies on the board; opened them up to reveal 2 red and 2 yellow - then immediately got the "Oops Level Failed" message.  Using the checked candies booster at the beginning of the game is not an available option, or that could help as a work around.  As is, this level is nearly impossible to beat, unless you are the lucky person to not only clear the board, but to get the magic 12 red/12 yellow combo of candies.  Please fix this level.

Comments

• Debbie_Garner
    Debbie_Garner Posts: 38 Level 2
    I agree - I have had upteen 'oops' messages when I have enough candy on the board - assume it will come out as the wrong colour too but have not wasted my precious boosters checking.  Please fix.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hello @chrihue1001 , @Debbie_Garner
    Yes, your statement is true. But the problem was resolved within 45 minutes. I just checked the level, got the problem again.
    However, this is a technical problem. And I am reporting the level now. keep a little patience, hopefully it will be solved tomorrow.😎

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,781 Level 5
    This is not an error message. There are only 24 lucky candies on the board. 12 red and 12 yellow must be collected. No new lucky candies will spawn. You must be careful how you collect the lucky candies. Using lollipop hammers helps. A lucky board helps too. Apparently you fail immediately when you open more than 13 candies in one color?
  • Debbie_Garner
    If you check the post before yours someone from King has advised that this IS an error and should be fixed tomorrow.
  • Scooterpie
    Okay, it was difficult to pass. Just used to that at some of these higher levels when they first come out. =)
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    @Scooterpie
    Your statement is true that there  available 24 Mysterious Candy. According to the rules, 12 yellow and 12 red candy will be available 😊👇

But 13 yellow and 11 red candy are available in the workplace. See, 12 yellow candies have been collected yet there is still a yellow candy. And there's no red candy.👇

Not only that. Error message coming to the beginning of the game.😜👇

I hope you understand now. My app latest updated ✔
  • Scooterpie
    edited June 2019
    Thank you, I do understand. I never encountered an error message at the beginning of the game. I did have quite a few failed attempts before success. I used lollipop hammers to open and/or collect some of the required candies. 4999 is a difficult but not impossible level but it did require using some boosters. Error messages at the beginning of the game are definitely a glitch.  =)  
  • Debbie_Garner
    I did finally manage the level but used all the 6 lollipop boosters I had painstakingly managed to build up.  But there is definitely an error

• Scooterpie
    Oh Yeah! Glad you passed. I just happened to not encounter the problem as badly as you did.Happy Crushing!  =)
  • Debbie_Garner
    Worth the effort for the 5000 goody bag

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?