How long does it take to arrive to level 4000?

2»

Comments

• Mattia_
    Mattia_ Posts: 323 Level 4
    edited June 2019
    @SagaR Thank you for this answer! Can I ask you something? How could you do 1000 levels in one month (from February 2018 to March) if you had a full-time job? 😱 (very good!)
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    @Mattia_ good question! =) I was surprised myself when I realized that. But I have screenshots of my progress; I used to document it a lot; less nowadays when I am only getting 30 new levels every week. The breakdown was as follows:
    - 10 February 2018: 2000
    - 21 February: 2300
    - 25 February: 2500
    - 26 February: 2600
    - 28 February: 2700
    - 4 March: 2900
    - and finally 7 March: 3000

So I did 700 levels in 12 days which averages to about 60 levels a day. I honestly can't remember but I must have been playing for at least a couple of hours a day. On the other hand I passed a majority of those levels on the first go so that saved time.

• MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    4 years, that means you will have to play a minimum of 1000 levels per year!! approximately 90 levels per month 
    this reply was for those players who aren't so much into candy crush & don't take races seriously and will rarely purchase boosters!!

Well for me i since i reinstalled candy crush saga onto my device about a month ago, have so far played over 1000 levels because i had stopped playing on level 1587 now am at 2785, that is over 250 levels per week! but have been using alot of boosters & 6-hours infinity lives!
    so it really depends
  • Mattia_
    @SagaR Wow! I don't know where you found time, congratulations! I'm on level 400 😂😂😂 but I've started like a week ago
  • Mattia_
    @MataiceAlison Don't worry, thank you so much for the answer anyway! 😉🍭
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Mattia_ said:
    @MataiceAlison Don't worry, thank you so much for the answer anyway! 😉🍭
    anytime  B)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?