The Fantastic 5 (F5) Is No Longer As Fantastic As When It Started. Now, I Rate This 1-Star ⭐

Options
mercerik
mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
edited July 2019 in Discussions

On June 5, I posted a Discussion on Fantastic 5 (F5) sharing my thoughts and experience about it. Days after I bragged about it, saying how how nice it was to have and rated it 5-Star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐, every points were reduced. The 100 Points for logging-in is now 25, the 100 points for completing the Pink Level is now 25, the 250 points for beating a Hard Level is now 65. With these changes the Fantastic 5 is no longer Fantastic. Just getting the Lollipop Hammer in the First Scoring Stage takes a long time to get. It is now extremely hard to reach 10,000 Points to get the Ultimate Prize. Is this the result of me giving it a Good Praise & Rating? With all these changes, I changed my rating for the Fantastic 5 (F5) Challenge to 1-Star ⭐. 

Comments

• MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Options
    that's the problem with candy crush updates every week, the developments are meant to make the game more enjoyable for the players not frustrating!

• MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Options
    it think fantastic 5 is turning into frustrating!!
  • mercerik
    Options
    it think fantastic 5 is turning into frustrating!!
    @MataiceAlison

I agree with you there 100%.
  • mlae
    mlae Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options
    My fab5 have this low points from the beggining :/
  • mercerik
    Options
    mlae said:
    My fab5 have this low points from the beggining :/
    Hi there @mlae

I got this Competition before it was introduced here in the Community. It was awesome at first because it was fast scoring. Now, everything is reduced. You must have gotten this after they were reduced.

• mlae
    mlae Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options
    I was so suprised to see that you gave this feature 5stars because I have it since 14days or so and it was never great in my opinion. Now I know that you had higher scores and that explains it
  • mercerik
    Options
    mlae said:
    I was so suprised to see that you gave this feature 5stars because I have it since 14days or so and it was never great in my opinion. Now I know that you had higher scores and that explains it
    @mlae

As I said the initial offering was great. I thought giving credit when credit is due is the Best Thing To Do. If we don't, then how is King going to know what we appreciate and what we don't.

The scores that you see above is currently the slow scoring. During the initial offering, my group won this Competition at least once or twice a day. Now, it takes a while just to get the First & Second Stage of Scoring. It is not only this challenge that gets harder, all of them are.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?