⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why can't I send or receive lives from friends?

Answers

• TippyToes
    TippyToes Posts: 13 Level 2
    On my Android thru the King app. Happens in Candy Crush too for various boosters. I don't need lives in that game, because I can send and receive them but sometimes it's nice to have another booster.
  • Peewee
    Peewee Posts: 56 Level 3
    No, the problem for users on King.com is definitely not fixed!!!!!!
  • idila
    idila Posts: 22 Level 2
    You might be right because I didn't get any other life (exclude the 1 above mentioned) and any requests for lives. Very strange because I'm playing high levels on King.com and most of my "friends" are behind me.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

We've been experiencing issues with life, roadblock and extra moves requests at king.com. In spite of their best efforts, our Studio team haven’t yet been able to resolve this issue, but are still working very hard to get a fix in place for you.

Due to the nature of this type of investigation, it’s not possible to give an exact date for the resolution, I’m afraid. The Studios strive to deliver the best playing experience, but bugs or errors can be tricky to pin down for a number of technical reasons.

The issue is only with king.com platform however, and if you are able to play on another one, we recommend using that as a workaround for now. Other supported platforms are Facebook, Windows 10, Android, Apple and Kindle. You can find links to these platforms here under "Play Now". 

This is a frustrating issue to have but hopefully you are able to play on the platform of your choice really soon. 

I will update you later when I know this issue has been fixed. Thanks for your patience 🙏

• Mariesel
    Mariesel Posts: 108 Level 3
    I'm playing on Windows 10 and Android and still have the problem of not receiving any lives or requests from friends on either platform.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Posts: 12 Level 2
    I'm also using Windows 10 and still having the same issues with not receiving lives and inability to send extra moves. Many others also having issues using Windows 10.
  • Peewee
    Peewee Posts: 56 Level 3
    Jelly Jenny, thank you for updating us on the status of the fix. At least we now know that it is being worked on.
  • MaryBL
    MaryBL Posts: 53 Level 3
  • purplepugs
    purplepugs Posts: 4 Newbie
    I play on my iPhone and iPad through Facebook.  I was able to send lives and then it stopped working about 2 weeks ago.
  • GreggGirl
    GreggGirl Posts: 2 Newbie
    I can get no response to requests for tickets to advance in Candy Crush nor can I send and receive lives. Cannot advance in Bubble Witch, either. Overall it seems I do not have  many friends who are active in the various games I play. I appreciate the update regarding action taken to resolve, but it is getting boring. Hope this can be fixed soon.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?