⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I have have the special event.

Options
neuman1812
neuman1812 Posts: 8 Level 2
I have the newest update as of n
6/24 running on lg thinq phone.  Same version as my wife, but I don't have the special bubblegum level,  nor do I have the watch video option to get extra lives.

I emailed support and they sent me here.

Answers

• Happyjack23
    Happyjack23 Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options
    What is the. Video option?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,260 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @neuman1812, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sure you are asking about the Bubble Gum Troll event in Candy Friends game!!  This is the original Candy Crush area.  But, it is OK, I can request the Community Manager to more this thread to Candy Friends Category :+1: 

Now, with regards to your questions:
    1) I am very sorry to inform you that the Bubble Gum Troll event is NOT available for all of the players.  Very few people will not be able to receive the event due to technical issues, I think!!  But, I hope you will be seeing and gain him with the regular sticker system!!  Not sure what King's plans are... just a thought!! 

2) With regards to the "Watching Videos for Extra Life" -- this is a test feature that is available for very few players.  All of us will not have it in our games!! 
    Only thing we have to do is make sure that we have installed all the latest updates from time to time.  We never know... you and I might see those Ads very soon in our games =) 

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you need further clarification!

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evneing!  
  • neuman1812
    neuman1812 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Pummy Raj said:
    Hello @neuman1812, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sure you are asking about the Bubble Gum Troll event in Candy Friends game!!  This is the original Candy Crush area.  But, it is OK, I can request the Community Manager to more this thread to Candy Friends Category :+1: 

Now, with regards to your questions:
    1) I am very sorry to inform you that the Bubble Gum Troll event is NOT available for all of the players.  Very few people will not be able to receive the event due to technical issues, I think!!  But, I hope you will be seeing and gain him with the regular sticker system!!  Not sure what King's plans are... just a thought!! 

2) With regards to the "Watching Videos for Extra Life" -- this is a test feature that is available for very few players.  All of us will not have it in our games!! 
    Only thing we have to do is make sure that we have installed all the latest updates from time to time.  We never know... you and I might see those Ads very soon in our games =) 

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you need further clarification!

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evneing!  
    Thank you!  Sorry for posting in the wrong place.

I wasn't aware this was a limited thing.   My wife asked me why my version didn't have it.  I couldn't figure it out.  She has the Google Pixel 3,  I have the LG G7.   Oh well.  Guess I'll just wait.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,260 Candy Moderator
    Options
    neuman1812 said:

Thank you!  Sorry for posting in the wrong place. 

I wasn't aware this was a limited thing.   My wife asked me why my version didn't have it.  I couldn't figure it out.  She has the Google Pixel 3,  I have the LG G7.   Oh well.  Guess I'll just wait.
    It is completely alright @neuman1812 =)

Like I have mentioned above, I can request the Community Managers to move this thread to Candy Friends :+1:

Hoping for the best!  Have a nice rest of the day and great week ahead!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?