Why do some players get more levels than others?

Options
JuliaM
JuliaM Posts: 60 Level 3
I thought I was doing great, hey, King even tells me I'm one of the best! So here I sit, on Saturday, waiting for new levels to drop WEDNESDAY, reading the boards. Imagine my confusion upon reading a topic complaining about the difficulty of level 4726! After doing a search, I learn there are levels up to 4745. The last level I was given was 4685. If it's beta testing, how do you get picked for that?

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @JuliaM, the difference between the two is that mobile device has less levels than Windows 10 because Apple and Android have to approve the levels before they are released so you will always see less levels on mobile and browser through Facebook.
  • JuliaM
    Options
    I thought so too, but when I logged on to my Windows 10 PC, it was also stopped at 4685.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Ok so what might be happening there is this.  Are you playing with the game version that came with Windows 10 or did you install the game from the Microsoft store?  You need to install it from the store otherwise it would not give you the most recent version of the game.  If you already have it installed then go to your settings "apps" and then "apps and features".  Scroll down to the game and it should be  loading.  The current version is 1.149.
  • JuliaM
    Options
    Ah, thanks, Elsa. I'm just playing through Facebook. I will check which version I have.
  • JuliaM
    Options

Thanks, Elsa. I finally did what you said; turns out I had never downloaded it from the Microsoft store! I have all the extra levels now, on my PC. Now, to avoid aggravating my "gaming hand"... 😄
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    LOL!  I found that out the hard way when one day I opened the game on Windows 10 and it was showing me at a different level than on my mobile devices.  I was asked which version I had and once I installed the game from the store my progress was the same.  Now I know to tell others about this.  You can get all available events and all the extra levels!  Enjoy!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?