Comments

• MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    It’s not a “fear of strangers.”

its a “I don’t want my crap tied to someone else” 

it’s a “I like my privacy.”

it’s a “I don’t want any part of my life shown to strangers.”

It’s a “We should have options on what to do with our games.”

this is is why I don’t use my real name on Facebook. 
    This is why I don’t use Instagram. 

This is is why I keep my private life PRIVATE. 
    hey @TheWonderGinger its not that those competitions are ripping you of your privacy besides you just use an avatar king gives you as your user pic , and you can chose  not to edit your user name in the game king will automatically give you "player"
    your address is mentioned no where in the game!!! so there is no way king will infiltrate your private life , if you want to play solo then turn off your internet connection!!
  • TheWonderGinger
    TheWonderGinger Posts: 20 Level 2
    It’s not a “fear of strangers.”

its a “I don’t want my crap tied to someone else” 

it’s a “I like my privacy.”

it’s a “I don’t want any part of my life shown to strangers.”

It’s a “We should have options on what to do with our games.”

this is is why I don’t use my real name on Facebook. 
    This is why I don’t use Instagram. 

This is is why I keep my private life PRIVATE. 
    hey @TheWonderGinger its not that those competitions are ripping you of your privacy besides you just use an avatar king gives you as your user pic , and you can chose  not to edit your user name in the game king will automatically give you "player"
    your address is mentioned no where in the game!!! so there is no way king will infiltrate your private life , if you want to play solo then turn off your internet connection!!

If only turning off internet works.  It doesn’t.  I’m still attached to someone else AND I DO NOT WANT TO BE 
  • Noneofyourbusiness
    Noneofyourbusiness Posts: 2 Newbie
    We should at least be able to close it out.  I can only clear it temporarily by turning off my iPad.  I did not ask to join a team and I am not interested either.  I should have an option to say no!
  • VickSelvig
    VickSelvig Posts: 6 Level 2
    Wow it sounds like someone needs to re-think wether or not this game is for you. I find team playing creates opportunities to be shared in confidence. The only thing I have ever learned from playing CC is what people choose to share here. It’s always a choice. I hope you find what you are looking for. Team playing provides opportunities to learn about other cultures and other countries 🙂 good luck 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited July 2019
    We should at least be able to close it out.  I can only clear it temporarily by turning off my iPad.  I did not ask to join a team and I am not interested either.  I should have an option to say no!
    Wow it sounds like someone needs to re-think whether or not this game is for you. I find team playing creates opportunities to be shared in confidence. The only thing I have ever learned from playing CC is what people choose to share here. It’s always a choice. I hope you find what you are looking for. Team playing provides opportunities to learn about other cultures and other countries 🙂 good luck 
    @Noneofyourbusiness @VickSelvig

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

When the Fantastic 5 was introduced in my Power-Ups Events or Category on June 5th, it was fun for a short period of time. It was like Fireworks in the 4th of July. Scoring was quick or swift because the players were enthusiastic in playing the New Competition. But just like everything else in this world, Fun is Temporary. I think when it was released on June 19, it was not as "Fantastico" as the description says on Top Prize. Every points were reduced. A good example is  -  originally just for logging-in was 100 points, now it is 25 points. Completing a Pink Level used to be 100 points, now it is 25. Completing a Hard Level used to be 250 Points, now it is 65 Points. Finishing an Episode is just a meager 100 Points. It was like a Sweet Taste of Honey turned Sour.  The Description should be changed to "es muy malo" (is very bad) because it has been close to 2 weeks and the people in my Team are no longer scoring fast enough. We are now in a Turtle Race. The Enthusiasm is GONE. I am the only one who is scoring high. Jogador(a) might NOT be a real person. Jogador(a) was last Sunday's Champions Race First Place Winner Completing 161 Levels. She has a different Avatar in the Champions Race. In the Gaming World, No two players are allowed to use the same USERNAME. This player is a Computer Dummy. If he or she is a Legitimate Player, a Real Person who completed this much Levels, it should have been reflected on the Fantastic Five. We would have won the Fantastic Five several times.

• Noneofyourbusiness
    Noneofyourbusiness Posts: 2 Newbie
    VickSelvig that is my opinion and I will not change it!  I stopped playing candy crush for years and have no problem with stopping again.  Candy crush developer you should stop trying to force people to team up if they have no interest in doing so!
  • Ackor
    Ackor Posts: 25 Level 2
    Yea to above, worked nice at first, people actually played, now I've been paired with people who don't play, or never win so getting the prizes never happens.  Ridiculous

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?