⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3703

Options
This topic has been asked before but no answers are forthcoming. Basically level 3703 requires a total of 120 000 with 15 moves which appears impossible. Help videos show a requirement of 30 000 with 20 moves. Please help. I’m at the stage of giving up Candy Crush 
Thanks

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @NaturallyNat53 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 The studio is always monitoring the levels and players' experiences with them. If they are too easy or too hard for players they might tweak it a little bit. If you see the videos with more moves, they were probably recorded as soon as the level was released. Anyway, here are some tips for this level and the video with 15 moves. I hope this will help you finish the level.

https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2018/08/candy-crush-saga-level-3703-tips-and.html?m=1

If this doesn't help, I strongly recommend taking a break for a day or two to clear your mind. You would be surprised how many times it helped me finish the level once I come back to the game. Good luck and keep crushing 🍭
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @NaturallyNat53
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.They closely monitor a game's difficulty, The unnecessary extra movements in the old levels were omitted. Therefore, the moves of the levels do not match online videos.
    You can watch the video here. Hope this will help you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGZ-0L0bShA
  • Sorsha30
    Sorsha30 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options
    This level is way too hard. I can't get anywhere near it and have been at it 3 days nows. Why are there no easy levels anymore? Your easy levels are hard, your hard levels are super hard, and your super hard levels are impossible. And why put a notice about relaxing on the game, there is nothing relaxing and fun about it anymore, its just annoying. I even got to the point where i went back and started at the beginning just so i could enjoy the game again!
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited July 2019
    Options
    This topic has been asked before but no answers are forthcoming. Basically level 3703 requires a total of 120 000 with 15 moves which appears impossible. Help videos show a requirement of 30 000 with 20 moves. Please help. I’m at the stage of giving up Candy Crush 
    Thanks
    Sorsha30 said:
    This level is way too hard. I can't get anywhere near it and have been at it 3 days nows. Why are there no easy levels anymore? Your easy levels are hard, your hard levels are super hard, and your super hard levels are impossible. And why put a notice about relaxing on the game, there is nothing relaxing and fun about it anymore, its just annoying. I even got to the point where i went back and started at the beginning just so i could enjoy the game again!
    @NaturallyNat53 @NaturallyNat53

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

I totally agree with both of you that Level 3703 is an Extremely Hard Level. I think it was mislabeled. It should have been Nightmarishly Hard Level because of the interlocking Candy Cane Blockers that mostly cover the big part of the board. To make matters worst the keys to unlock the UFOs are inside these blockers. There are 4 UFOs inside the Canisters also protected by Candy Cane Blockers each on 2 sides, guarded by 3 layer icing on 2 sides of each.

The best way to beat this is to create as much Color Bombs as you can make. Don't wait for a striped candy to match. Just match it with the most candies on the board to get more points with less moves. If you happen to get a striped candy next to it would be great. For the keys, you really need to make a Striped & Wrapped Candy Combo or a Striped & Color Comb Combo to wipe them out so you can unlock the canisters and also clear the Icing guarding these.

Below is a video of Level 3703 that I played and recorded on iPhone 6+ on January 21, 2019 at 10:13 PM that was Archived in External Hard Drive. I pulled it up and posted it on YouTube so I can share it with both of you. Aside from the Tips given above, this game has in-video Tips as well of what to do and what not.

Hope this helps! Please click "Yes" that I've answered your questions!

Thanks!

Candy Crush Saga 3703   |   HARD LEVEL   |   With Tips On How To Complete The Level
    GOAL:  Target 120,000 In 15 Moves.
    Date Played & Recorded: January 21, 2019 @ 10:13 PM
    Device & Version: iPhone 6+ Candy Crush Saga App

https://youtu.be/kh7iSa3NUD8

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?