⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1079, the final ingredient will not drop.

Options
124»

Answers

• stevienicks
    stevienicks Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    @jellyjenny I am having the same problem.  The last cherry won't drop.  My app is up to date
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello guys 🙏

I checked this level on each of my devices. But I have not found any problems. 
    3 different versions of android, 2 Windows 10 device, 1 tablet, & Facebook platform. See the screenshot below. There are series descending 👇

Update of the latest version of Android App, check here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.candycrushsaga
    Current version 1.155.0.3 last update 

If your game is up to date, please check the following troubleshooting if there is a problem 👇
    Clearing cached data can free up needed space by removing temporary files. This is a short-term solution. Over time, cached data will build up again.
    To clear the cache for the app:
    Open your device's Settings app Settings app ⚙
    Tap Apps & notifications.
    Tap the app. If you don't see it, first tap See all apps or App info.
    Tap Storage and then Clear cache.

Again If there is a similar problem then please check the following troubleshooting 🤣👇
    Open device setting ⚙.> Application / App manager > All app > Google Play Store > Storage > Clear Cache > Restart device 

Hopefully your problem will be solved through troubleshooting 😜✔

• Aerialdan
    Aerialdan Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    You weren't using the 'diagonal moves' option though which is possibly why you didn't notice the problem. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Aerialdan said:
    You weren't using the 'diagonal moves' option though which is possibly why you didn't notice the problem. 
    There is no issue about diagonal move. The problem is the 3rd cherry drop, and it has been solved 😊
    We are not happy with the feature of diagonal mode, because the two movements are being calculated instead of one.
    This is the rule or the problem. We did not get the information anymore, but we can tell you the reason very soon.

New game modes should be used according to the level, the diagonal mode for each level is not profitable.😜
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Options
    @Sukanta_Biswas @Aerialdan My apologies, I gave Sukanta out of date information. The Diagonal Moves is disrupting the level 1079 so I advice not to use that game mode when you're playing the level. 

The game team is aware of this and is working on fixing it. In the meantime all the other game modes work on the level. 

Update: The level 1079 doesn't have the special game modes anymore. 

Sorry for the mixup! 

• LindaRB
    LindaRB Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hello. I think I may be able to help with this situation. I was actually going to write to say that I too had played this level for the last 3 days with the 3rd cherry not dropping down and being unable to complete the level. Upon reading some of the comments here about the level skipping moves, I played it again and discovered mine was also skipping moves.I lost a total of 12 moves in the one game. Then I read a comment that referred to the option of using diagonal moves. I have been using that option since it has been available. I decided to try the level again not using the diagonal option and low and behold the game did not skip any moves and that 3rd cherry dropped down and I completed the level. So it would appear that the diagonal option may be what is causing the issues. 

Sorry I did not read the last page of comments so didn't realize you had already discovered the issue. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @LindaRB
    Thank you for your kind feedback about my answer – I am glad you are enjoying the community 🙏
    Good day 😜

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?