⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

black screen covering boards-unable to play

Flynena3
Flynena3 Posts: 1 Newbie
Help!  For the past week, when I go to play CC via Facebook on my desktop computer, it opens fine, but there is a black box covering the whole board, so I am unable to click anything to be able to play.  Tried 4x over the past week & still happening.  Any idea why & how to fix? Or is this a known technical issue/glitch that the game creators need to fix?  (if so, how so I let the right people/place know about tit to get it fixed?) Thx!

Answers

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5

@Flynena3  Thanks very much for speaking up. I reported this issue when the first iteration of it appeared earlier this month. Interesting to note you get the error on Facebook too. (I and another player experience it on the Win10 app)

Keep an eye on that thread here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/411382

If it is indeed the same issue you're encountering, feel free to confirm that in the above thread btw. The more people that report the error, the more priority King will give the issue I imagine. And if you know any other players experiencing it, point them to the thread too.

(But if your issue is different, continue your thread here and include a screenshot of what your problem looks like.)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?