rmg
rmg Posts: 2 Newbie
Candy crush 1535 imposible the second cherry is down always in the middle 

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @rmg
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🙏

There are two ingredients to collect and the second one will not fall until you have collected the first.
    You don't have many moves to spare so don't waste them trying to remove the Evil Spawner at the bottom, it won't cause you too much of a problem.
    Perhaps you are worried about Evil Spawner, so you have a little bit wrong to understand. See below the cherry path👇

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @rmg
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🙏

There are two ingredients to collect and the second one will not fall until you have collected the first.
    You don't have many moves to spare so don't waste them trying to remove the Evil Spawner at the bottom, it won't cause you too much of a problem.
    Perhaps you are worried about Evil Spawner, so you have a little bit wrong to understand. See below the cherry path👇

• rmg
    rmg Posts: 2 Newbie
    I now I will try several times and always tre second appears in the central box
    i will do it if the second cherry appears normally 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?