⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do you get level 2363 in Candy crush.

Options
Mary_Beaudoin
Mary_Beaudoin Posts: 2 Newbie

I have been on this one for about a week now.What is the trick for this one.I can't seem to get it down to less than 25 to 30.

Answers

• Riri1
    Riri1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Funny how I posted about being stuck on this level and that I was deleting the game after 7 years because of how frusterating it is. 5 minutes later I decided to play my last life before deleting the game and I passed. For whatever it's worth, thank you and I guess I wont be deleting afterall. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Riri1 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am glad to hear that you have passed the level that you were stuck were many trails!!  I know I have experienced the same and read many other players expressing the same =)  

Probably, when we vent our frustration through posting, our mind becomes clear and new strategy enters into our mind to play that level and we become strongly determined to beat it one last time :D  Just a thought I always have =) 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have great week ahead and lots of fun in your game(s)!
  • Riri1
    Riri1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Ha ha yes that's probably it! I was very determined.  After reading through these posts i was glad to see I wasn't the only one struggling. Happy playing everyone

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?