⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why is it that i look up contests there closed,

Lexi
Lexi Posts: 187 Level 3
So about the contests who what where and why, seriously how do i find out about new contests, and the same if you've won do we get notified do we have to painstakingly look it up or am i being silly,? Thanx for your time and wise info, no im not trying to suck up no really,

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,592 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Lexi, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

You have asked multiple questions, and hence, I will try to answer them one by one --->

1) If you go to this link, you can see "Contests & Events" tab there.  Just click on it to see what contests are going on.  If you see in the first page of those contests, the end date also will be specified there.
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/discussions-forums

2) If we win, the Community In-charge team who ever is holding the contest(s) will address us with tag (like I did your name here).  Then, you will receive an email to your personal email account and also a notification on this page, where you see "A bell" in top right corner;

3) If you "Bookmark" a thread, which is located in the top right corner of your post -- aligned with your post title, then also you will receive notifications;

4) And, no you are not being silly and No, we do not have to keep looking for the winners and if they have announced your name.  
    Because both won't happen until the end date of the contest.  So, you can come back and check those on that last date or the next day.

Hope this helps and answers all your questions!  Please post back if I can help you with anything else!

Have fun in your games as well as in the Community!  Have a great day/evening!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,592 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Lexi, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

You have asked multiple questions, and hence, I will try to answer them one by one --->

1) If you go to this link, you can see "Contests & Events" tab there.  Just click on it to see what contests are going on.  If you see in the first page of those contests, the end date also will be specified there.
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/discussions-forums

2) If we win, the Community In-charge team who ever is holding the contest(s) will address us with tag (like I did your name here).  Then, you will receive an email to your personal email account and also a notification on this page, where you see "A bell" in top right corner;

3) If you "Bookmark" a thread, which is located in the top right corner of your post -- aligned with your post title, then also you will receive notifications;

4) And, no you are not being silly and No, we do not have to keep looking for the winners and if they have announced your name.  
    Because both won't happen until the end date of the contest.  So, you can come back and check those on that last date or the next day.

Hope this helps and answers all your questions!  Please post back if I can help you with anything else!

Have fun in your games as well as in the Community!  Have a great day/evening!
  • Lexi
    Lexi Posts: 187 Level 3
    Pummy:
    Thanksfor your reply, the way you word it,

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?