⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

In my device current level shows my friends on level 1

Options
Fakhri
Fakhri Posts: 797 Level 4
Hello dear King community
In my device there is rank, current level, level this week ....in that my friend is on level 4500+ but it shows him on level 1 ...many of my friends are on 1000+ level but it shows them on level 1 ...please fix the problem
Thank you

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Fakhri
    Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community. and i am trying to help you😊

The server has many problems from the past few days. Not only you, many players are facing such problem, Some features do not work if the game is not fully connected to the server 😥 Perhaps your game is not fully syncing for the Internet slower.
    You can try this step 👉 Log out game > Restart your device > Log in again.
    Until the internet gets stronger please keep a little patience 😊
  • Fakhri
    Options
    Hello dear @Sukanta_Biswas I tried even logging out than too it shows d same way 
    Anyways thank you alot
    Tskecare
  • Fakhri
    Options
  • C1audia
    C1audia Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have the same issue since few weeks now. I tried to log out, restart the game and log in back but this didn't fix it. I tried from my tablet and from my phone, no luck. My internet is fast so I also hope it will be resolve soon as it's more interesting to compete against my friends while playing!  :wink:
  • andrelfg
    andrelfg Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have the exactly same issue here. Many of my friends either.. I did the steps above and still facing this issue.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?