⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why can't I send or receive lives from friends?

Options

Answers

• KingGregory
    KingGregory Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Nope! King.com doesn't want us to play Candy Crush Saga anymore. At least not on a PC or Laptop.  Everyone has the same issue and I've emailed King.com 4 times and just get the same response each time....."If you're play on a mobile device....etc."  They will not fix or correct the problem.  Goodbye Candy Crush :(
  • SchuSu
    SchuSu Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Geben Sie Ihren Kommentar ein
  • YKitty2004
    YKitty2004 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
  • Pony
    Pony Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Why is the leprechaun not opening the next level for me? It has been oven 72 hours.
  • Marilyn-3
    Marilyn-3 Posts: 79 Level 3
    Options
    No news since May 29, just to "be patient".  I'm glad I didn't sink any money into this game.
  • King8502058013Brooks
    Options
    Seems to me also that there will be no fix on the candy crush saga game, sad
  • candycraze
    candycraze Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    i am new to candy crush and i'm playing online on king.com using safari browser on a mac. The toothfairy never unlocked an episode for me so far even after 72 hours. I always used my gold bars to get to the next level so far. Why is the tooth fairy not unlocking it?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Pony
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🙏

Sorry to say that You have posted in the wrong place.
    Look at the home page, there are different doors for each game.select specific games, and ask your questions.
  • sharon18
    sharon18 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I log out my Facebook still I cannot get back my candy crush which I already played more than 3 thousand plus. Tks
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @candycraze @Pony :waving:

I have merged your posts to this existing one, so you can keep a better eye on updates on this issue. 

We've been experiencing issues with life, roadblock and extra moves requests at king.com. In spite of their best efforts, our Studio team haven’t yet been able to resolve this issue, but are still working very hard to get a fix in place for you.

Due to the nature of this type of investigation, it’s not possible to give an exact date for the resolution, I’m afraid. The Studios strive to deliver the best playing experience, but bugs or errors can be tricky to pin down for a number of technical reasons.

The issue is only with king.com platform however, and if you are able to play on another one, we recommend using that as a workaround for now. Other supported platforms are Facebook, Windows 10, Android, Apple and Kindle. You can find links to these platforms here under "Play Now". 

This is a frustrating issue to have but hopefully you are able to play on the platform of your choice really soon. 

I will update you later when I know this issue has been fixed. Thanks for your patience 🙏

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?