No rewards

arekk
arekk Posts: 1 Newbie
I started back play this game and was receiving rewards after winning on the first try. Made it fun. I one once being first place in the race. Now for the past month I dont get no rewards. I tried so hard to he first again which is hard to do and I got nothing but the 3 gold bars. So being first is not rewarding at all. I'm ready to give up on this game again. Why are the rewards gone now? Made the game more fun. 

Comments

• Groovymommy3
    Groovymommy3 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2019
    Starting at level 4597 no boosters shown on start page and no rewards, ie 1 hr color bomb, are showing up. What gives?
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,790 Candy Moderator
    Hello @arekk and @Groovymommy3 and welcome to our wonderful community!  I'm trying to determine what rewards you are both talking about. There are various things that give 'rewards' or free boosters but not everyone has access to them all the time.  There is the episode race - where you race against four other players to complete an episode (15 levels) and you can win gold bars if you are in 1st, 2nd or 3rd place. 

Then there is Space Dash which is similar to the Build A Bot (where you build a robot), which will give you free boosters to start every level but you need to have won the previous levels.  If you look very carefully at the space ships you can see the boosters you get as you achieve each level.  I'm at the highest level.

Instead of regular boosters some people are getting timed boosters for the Build a bot or Space Race but at most they last for 15 or 30 minutes.
    The one thing I know that will give you a 1 hour Color Bomb is Didi or Rami, where you need to collect a certain amount of a colored candy (green, orange etc.) and once you have you 'bake it' for 60-90 minutes and at the end you can get a Color Bomb for 1 hour.  This whole event usually lasts 2-3 days where you have the opportunity to grow Didi or Rami and once you have fed the pet 5 times you get 5 boosters and the event ends.
    If the information I have provided hasn't answered your questions, please let me know and I will be glad to provide additional information.
    Thank you. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?