⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Syncing beween iphone and ipad not working with Candy Crush account

Options
tjorgensborg
tjorgensborg Posts: 2 Newbie
Hello,
I am using the same Candy Crush account on my iPhone and iPad but when I am trying to play on iPad I got to start at level 6 and on my iPhone I am at level 4342. I have tried to login and out on iPad (Candy Crush account), reinstalled Saga on Ipad, log in and out with Apple id but it does not work. I need help.

Best,

Sanna

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hello,
    I am using the same Candy Crush account on my iPhone and iPad but when I am trying to play on iPad I got to start at level 6 and on my iPhone I am at level 4342. I have tried to login and out on iPad (Candy Crush account), reinstalled Saga on Ipad, log in and out with Apple id but it does not work. I need help.

Best,

Sanna
    @tjorgensborg

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

All you need to do is just Download and Install the Candy Crush Saga from the Apple Store. Log-in with your usual Account that you normally log-in. Your Progress, Levels and Gold Bars that you accumulated will Appear in the Game Map and the Backpack of Sweet Supplies. Since your iPad was not the Original Device that you use to play, you will have to Accumulate Boosters as you Level-up. You'll have to Request Lives from Friends from that Device to get some. Your Competitions like Fantastic 5 and Episode Race will be the same as what you have in your iPhone in the Wheel Of Power-Ups in the Game Map. The Build-A Bot Challenge will be reflected there as well in the Gold Cup of Fun Events also in the Game Map.

Hope this information helps! Please let me know if you have other concerns!

Thanks!
  • tjorgensborg
    tjorgensborg Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    @mercerik
    Hello,
    Thats the problem. We have deinstalled Candy Crush and installed it again on iPad. Login in with the same email adress as on iPhone but we start on level 6 on iPad and on iPhone we are on level 4345. Cant get iPad to pic up the levels that we are on iPhone.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited July 2019
    Options
    @mercerik
    Hello,
    Thats the problem. We have deinstalled Candy Crush and installed it again on iPad. Login in with the same email adress as on iPhone but we start on level 6 on iPad and on iPhone we are on level 4345. Cant get iPad to pic up the levels that we are on iPhone.
    @tjorgensborg

I understand that you've already uninstalled and re-installed the iOS Candy Crush Saga  Version from the App Store. What I would like top know is if your iPad is Up-To-Date. Go to iPad Settings ➡️ General ➡️ and Software Update. Please tell me what the Version is from there!

When Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Candy Crush Saga App, I noticed that as soon as the App is Launched, it opens the Map on the Lower Levels that were completed long time ago not on the Most Recent or Current Ones. Was it possible that this had happened to you as well but did not notice it? Did you look closely at the Map when you launched the App? 

Please let me know! 

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?