⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can 5040 be completed without using every booster I own?

JuliaM
JuliaM Posts: 60 Level 3
Been trying for a few days now.  I finally watched some YouTube videos and of course, it was an easier version than mine.  I start the game with a color bomb, striped/wrapped, and fish and can only get to half of the objectives. There is so much crystal on the board you can't even tell what's what.  I hope someone has some tips for me or I will have to wait until they put it back to easier. Thanks.

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello @JuliaM 😊

I played the level without using the booster. Evil Spawners will disturb you, So must be broken them first. But after destroying the ''Candy Cane Curls Layers'', You can reach Evil Spawners.

Taking your time will allow you to roughly calculate where candies will end up after a match which in turn will help you make better decisions. Match candies at the location that’ll shift the largest amount of candies. Most of the time this will be at the bottom of the playing field. Doing this will shift the largest amount of candies. This in turn will hopefully start a chain reaction that will create new opportunities to make special candies.

Don't lose hope, keep trying ✔ You can do it 👍

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?