How can i get updates?

hadasahlghadasahlg Posts: 4
Hey! So I have some issues in the game and I need help. First of all, my friends get many events (like the 5000 level event) and I don't get ant of them. I also don't get any prizes for being at first place every week in the weekly competitions and I don't get any updates on the Google play store. What should I do?😭

Best Answers

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,105 Superstar
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @hadasahlg and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 The events and in-game challenges are not always available to everyone. Sometimes they are a part of testing and are released only to a random amount of players. You can read more about this on the link below.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/251470/where-are-my-in-game-challenges

As for your game updates, can you tell me which version is your game? The latest version should be 1.155.03.

Accepted Answer
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here

Answers

• hadasahlghadasahlg Posts: 4
    Hi @hadasahlg and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 The events and in-game challenges are not always available to everyone. Sometimes they are a part of testing and are released only to a random amount of players. You can read more about this on the link below.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/251470/where-are-my-in-game-challenges

As for your game updates, can you tell me which version is your game? The latest version should be 1.155.03.

Yes, my version is 1.155.03.
    @hadasahlg So your game is updated. I thought you are not able to receive updates through Google Play Store.
    Well I thought that if my friends get the events and I don't, my game is probably not updated. I guess I don't have anything to do about it.. thank you anyway❀
    @hadasahlg You are right, it's just a matter of luck πŸ˜‰ You are welcome! Feel free to ask for help whenever you need it and we will do our best to help you πŸ€—
    Thank you very much! Hopefully I'll be in the next eventπŸ˜… Have a great dayπŸ’–
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,105 Superstar
    @hadasahlg You are right, it's a matter of luck πŸ˜‰ You are welcome! Feel free to ask whenever you need assistance, we will do our best to help you πŸ€—
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here