⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

The Dexter's Space Challenge suddenly disappered.

Options
lguteriez
lguteriez Posts: 30 Level 2
I was played Dexter's Space this morning got my hammer and than it disappeared. Please fix!!!

Answers

• WooWoo65
    WooWoo65 Posts: 47 Level 2
    Options
    Space race released played and won hammer for collecting green candies then went on to collect the chocolate candies and space race is no longer there - playing on my mobile 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @WooWoo65

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.So these temporary problems are being shot. I understand your problem. But I'll tell you Keep a little confidence.
    I hope this issue will be resolved during the next update . Although I can not say the exact day.  :)  
    Have a good day 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @WooWoo65, to add to what @Sukanta_Biswas wrote, these events are all on timers.  I just did a print screen of the event in my game to show you the timer.  As you can see there are 22 hours left to this event.  The next time you see this event please take note of the time frame and if you think it ended before that time frame is up then it might be a glitch.

• mudjogger
    mudjogger Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    The space race started on Thursday as usual but ended after only a few minutes 
  • Nimonimonimo
    Nimonimonimo Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Dexter appeared this morning on facebook not Win 10 or Android...but disappeared from facebook too!  Why?
  • Dorn
    Dorn Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options
     I had the same problem with the  space race today. 
  • nixxy
    nixxy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    How come space race isn’t working today
  • Amanda1117
    Amanda1117 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Mine disappeared as well after earning the hammer. 
  • Fakhruddin-2
    Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 191 Level 3
    Options
    At 6 pm dexter appeared and within 5 minutes it disappeared 
  • meeganjane
    meeganjane Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options
    I have just had this happen to me. I logged into my game on Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Facebook and the King app. They all showed the Space Race as being an available game under the gold cup icon. I played my first game for today, got my candy hammer, it registered the hammer on Space Race and now the Space Race has gone from all the above platforms. How does this happen when it's only Friday and the game doesn't close until Monday night? Why am I being penalised. I am on the highest available levels - 5135. Please don't penalise me for being one of your top players.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?