⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I get bars

Options
forty562
forty562 Posts: 2 Newbie
I bought gold bars to get my extra 5 moves so j can beat level and it took money but didn't give me the bars who do I talk to ?

Answers

• stellarogers
    stellarogers Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    King, I'm receiving timed boosters for the past  2wks.Please reconsider to stop timed boosters and replace with normal boosters.. TQVM
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,030 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @forty562 , Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  If you don't mind, I would like to clarify something before I can direct you in proper way!

1) Did you buy the Gold Bars with real money for the Extra Moves?
    2) Or did you buy 5 extra moves with the Gold Bars that were already available in your game  

Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,030 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @stellarogers, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

I too agree with you about the "Timed Sugar Drops"!!  There is an Idea posted in the Ideas section, requesting the King team to remove this feature.  Please go there and give your vote to the Idea 
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258955/get-rid-of-timed-sugar-drops/p1
    The more votes an Idea receives, the better chances for it to get implemented :+1:

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?